Stay angry Baldwin, we need a big game from you.

2. I can sense a long kickoff return and several catches out of Baldwin! He wants to show Harbaugh what impact he can make! This is going to be a GREAT game…with the Hawks coming out on top!

3. Both Tate and Baldwin sound angry…I wonder what has been said at practice?

4. WiscCory says:

I have a hunch that Harbaugh will try to feature Vance McDonald on Sunday. Vance and Luke Willson will always be linked in the Arms Race that started after last season.

Willson got the better of it in the game in SF. I think Harbaugh is the type of guy that would try to prove “anything you can do, I can do better.”

Just a hunch.

Cris Collinsworth picked the 49ers, though he said that will only be the case if Colin Kaepernick attempts fewer than 20 passes in what should be a run-oriented, defensive struggle.
    Phil Simms predicted the Seahawks would win, citing their home-field advantage and the 49ers’ past issues with clock management.

Montana joked that if he didn’t pick the 49ers, “I’d get run out of San Francisco.”

6. Any idea yet who the broadcast team is going to be for this game? Can’t be Myers and Ryan for a game like this.

7. Southendzone says:

It should be Aikman/Buck, That’s FOX #1 team and there’s only 1 NFC game. Can’t imagine it would be any other.

8. When I wrote for Rant for those couple months there was a guy who asked for a “beat” interview a couple of times. He’s got a little show where he talks about sports. He had myself and a SF guy on there earlier today. If you want to listen to what he asks me about the game this weekend, it starts at the 19 minute mark (not that I know anymore than any of you).

9. FYI – What was up with the “blizzard” thing? The weather in Seattle is supposed to be decent, right?

10. The forecast I see calls for temps around 45-50, no wind and only 10-20 chance of rain.

11. That’s what I thought. I was caught a bit off guard by that. Speaking of “guard”…

Mother Nature will ask Michael Bowie what the weather should be on Sunday and the weather will be what he asks for (or demands).

That was good BobbyK. You have a good radio voice, and I agree with all you said in that interview.

Don’t tell him but the guy doing the interview has a terrible radio voice. He reminds me of this guy on Police Academy 4.

13. That’s because Bowie is the father of mother nature.

14. Thanks, Georgia. I started laughing out loud at your link because Bobcat Goldthwait is one of my favorite “actors.” Maybe it makes me childish, which is fine, but the Bobcat kills me. I saw him at a stadup comedy show once and laughed my hindend off (though I know you weren’t talking about him as sounding like the interview guy). lol

15. When Michael Bowie was just a child, he grounded his parents on demand. And they knew better than to talk back and simply accepted their punishment. Luckily for them, Michael Bowie is the greatest human being alive.

16. bulldog80 says:

Doug Baldwin is hugely underrated player. He has made as many big catches as any wr3 in the league. He’s got unbelievable hands and always seeems to be in the right spot in the scramble drills. I’d love to see what he could do “featured” in the passing game.

17. I got a feeling the 9rs are in trouble…….

18. hawkfan777 says:

Bobby, I agree. You have a good radio voice. The host was pretty clueless. Not only was he talking about a blizzard but he totally screwed up the 49ers beat writers final score prediction just seconds after he had predicted it.