Monday Morning QB live chat replay

Post by Eric Williams on Dec. 3, 2012 at 10:02 am with 18 Comments »
December 3, 2012 5:35 pm

Updated chat information: I made it to VMAC this afternoon. We’ll have our daily chat at 4:30 p.m. I apologize for the confusion. I was going to run the chat from the flight home on my second connection from Denver, but we had a new plane which didn’t have internet service set up.

Hopefully you can make it at that time. We’ll be talking to Pete Carroll today at 3 P.M.

Chat

Thanks, Darren.

2. hawkfaninoklahoma says:

? it’s noon

3. sluggo42 says:

What’s up?

4. hawkfaninoklahoma says:

thinkin someone forgot

5. Anyone know if the team has any ERFAs for this offseason?

I guess the chat will happen later today.

sluggo42 / hawkfaninoklahoma – Give Darren’s post above a quick gander…

7. hawkfaninoklahoma says:

well ya duke where is the update?

What? The update is that the chat has been postponed. Hello… lol

9. bayareahawkfan says:

Adding in from the previous thread:

I want to preface this by saying that I’m not predicting this will happen, just having fun on a week where such speculation is still possible (trying to enjoy this football week to the fullest, because there’s no guarantee of having another as enjoyable this season).

Lowell Cohn, Niner beat reporter during the glory years pointed out today that this season the Niners have a pattern of two really solid games followed by a bad one.

If that were to hold up, they would be due to go 4-1 over their last 5 games and be 1-and-done in the playoffs.

In my perfect world, Seattle would be the source of both losses – first in the conference game on 12/23, and the next in the first round of the playoffs.

I am similar to someone here (was it STTBM?) that my admittedly skewed perspective is that I would be happy with a non-playoff year so long as they swept the Niners.

Imagine the chance to deal such a crushing blow to Harbaugh, and his classless “Merry Christmas!” OC, Greg Roman .

10. sluggo42 says:

Has anyone heard anything about the officiating? Is it basically just a moot point as nobody beside us gives a crap?

Lots of RW love all over the world today, kid reminds me of how badassed I used to dream about being…

11. hawkfaninoklahoma says:

it also promises to update the time.hello…lol 3 hours later where is the update?lol

Sort of a long flight from Chicago to Seattle. And considering Eric said he was only “hoping” to make Carroll’s presser, we can safely presume today is rather busy for him, and as soon as he’s got an idea what time the chat will happen, he’ll let us know. (I can’t believe this is a complaint… updating the update.)

13. boycie99 says:

So according to Schefter, Sherman’s appeal to be heard on the 14 Dec. No date set for Browner.
    So they both play against the Cards

Good info. Thanks!

15. sluggo42 says:

Got it thanks duke

No! You can’t have the live chat at 4:30. That will be past my happy hour.

17. sluggo42 says:

That will be perfect here, in fact Ill open a new bottle of wine.. Uh now even, just to get my joints lubed up