A repeat of last week with a big weekend ahead:
1. Oregon (1). Should be another high-scoring day against Cal.
2. Stanford (2). Takes on Cougars in ultimate style contrast.
3. UCLA (3). Should be a top-10 team before year is over.
4. Washington (4). Lots to lose and gain against Arizona.
5. Arizona State (5). Has some maturing to do in big games.
6. Arizona (6). Ran wild on first three opponents.
7. Oregon State (7). Mike Riley has never thrown this much.
8. Washington State (8). A shot at legitimacy against Stanford.
9. USC (9). Don’t get scholarships back from NCAA, Kiffin whines on Twitter.
10. Colorado (10) Paul Richardson Show heads to Corvallis.
11. Cal (11). Can defense slow down Oregon at all?
12. Utah (12) Week off before Travis Wilson meets Anthony Barr.