Good eats and drinks around Tacoma, Pierce County and South Puget Sound
NOTICE: TNT Diner has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved TNT Diner.
Visit the new section.
- Sue Kidd writes about food for The News Tribune. She is the dining blogger, restaurant critic and the newsroom staffer most likely to have food stashed in her work pod. In her spare time, she edits and manages the News Tribune's Wednesday food and home/garden section. In the newsroom, that section is nicknamed "Fome." Her obsessions at the moment include schnitzel, short ribs and Tacoma beer.
Posts by Sue Kidd:
- TNT Diner blog moves to a new website address, Sep. 30, 2014
- South Sound craft beer: A guide to Pierce County’s breweries and taprooms, Sep. 26, 2014
- Oktoberfest events in Tacoma and around Pierce County, Sep. 25, 2014
- Cider Swig 2014: First hard cider festival of its kind Saturday in Gig Harbor, Sep. 24, 2014
- Opening Saturday: Outlaw Ales, a nano brewery in Bonney Lake, Sep. 22, 2014
- Opening Saturday: Pacific Brewing and Malting in downtown Tacoma, Sep. 19, 2014
- Rise and shine: Three Tacoma restaurants with new breakfast service, Sep. 19, 2014
- Dining calendar: Made in Tacoma; cookbook author Michele Morris and a whiskey dinner, Sep. 16, 2014