Here’s a breakdown of what’s open and what’s closed for the Fourth of July holiday:
• Tacoma garbage pickup will be delayed one day. Pickups scheduled Thursday will occur Friday. Pickups that are regularly Friday will be pushed to Saturday. The Tacoma landfill, recycling center and household hazardous waste facility will be closed.
• Tacoma Public Library branches will be closed.
• Pierce County Library System locations will be closed.
• City of Tacoma and Pierce County government buildings will be closed.
• Pierce Transit buses will run on a Sunday schedule, without bus shop or phone service.
• Tacoma Link …