Here’s a breakdown of what services are open and which are closed for the holiday:
• City and county offices will be closed.
• Pierce County libraries will be closed. Tacoma libraries are not open on Mondays.
• Post offices will be closed and there will be no home mail delivery.
• Garbage will be picked up as usual in Tacoma, and the city’s landfill and recycling center will be open.
• Pierce Transit services will run on a Sunday schedule. Phone information services will be closed.
• Sound Transit buses and Tacoma Link Light Rail will operate on a Sunday schedule. Sounder Train service will only be available to and from the Seattle Mariners game.
• Banks will be closed.