NOTICE: State Workers has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved State Workers.
Visit the new section.
Posts by Brad Shannon:
- PEBB outlines employee health rates for 2014 that show a few small premium increases, July 10, 2013
- Gov. Inslee announces 20 recipients of manager-leadership awards in state government for 2013, July 9, 2013
- UPDATE – Ex-Ecology worker rapped by audit for giving 85 hours of free massages to co-workers on taxpayers’ dime, July 8, 2013
- Officials say cost of government shutdown preparations was borne by staffers, not taxpayers, July 5, 2013
- Inslee signs tech-spending bill that is stripped of contracting out language, July 3, 2013
- UPDATE – Budget deal to use ‘pilot projects’ to let some part time employees get healthcare via Obamacare exchange, June 27, 2013
- Gov. Inslee’s budget office puts out list showing how agencies are affected if state government shuts down July 1, June 20, 2013
- Former Wash. state investment leader Joe Dear stepping back from California pension system role, June 17, 2013