Looking to the 5th season of Tide soccer, the Yellows prepare to start USL Premier Development League season & announce availability of single-game tickets for its eight home games during the 2010 campaign.
Tacoma, WA – April 6, 2010 – Fans of soccer get the chance to watch the potential stars of the future eight times this summer in the South Puget Sound.
Single-game tickets for the Tacoma Tide FC’s 2010 home schedule are on sale now. Adult tickets cost $10 apiece, while tickets for students with valid identification are $5. Tide fans can purchase online at www.TacomaTideSports.com They can also purchase tickets at the gate on game day.
The schedule kicks off May 28 when the Tide takes the pitch to face the Yakima Reds. The entire home schedule, played at Curtis High School, is as follows:
- Friday May 28, 7:30pm: Yakima Reds @ Tacoma Tide
- Sunday May 30, 3:00pm Spokane Spiders @ Tacoma Tide
- Wednesday June 16, 7:30pm: Washington Crossfire @ Tacoma Tide
- Sunday June 20, 3:00pm: Victoria Highlanders @ Tacoma Tide
- Wednesday June 30, 7:30pm: Portland Timbers U23 @ Tacoma Tide
- Friday July 9, 7:30pm: Vancouver Whitecaps @ Tacoma Tide
- Saturday July 10, 7:00pm: Abbotsford Mariners @ Tacoma Tide
- Saturday July 24, 7:00pm: Kitsap Pumas @ Tacoma Tide
**Curtis High School: 8425 40th Street West / University Place, WA 98466
About the Tacoma Tide FC:
The longest standing Puget Sound team in USL Premier Development League, Tacoma, will turn to veteran goalkeeper, Jordan Jennings, for both leadership and defense. Jennings has trained with the Seattle Sounders FC during stints of ’09-’10.
The Tide finished the 2009 campaign with a record of 5-7-4 in the Western Conference’s Northwest Division.