Tweet link: ESPN gets special access to Seahawks

Post by Todd Dybas / The News Tribune on July 22, 2014 at 5:02 pm with 23 Comments »
July 22, 2014 5:02 pm

It’s not quite Hard Knocks, but it will be a different view of the Seahawks from ESPN during a live show on the first day of camp in pads, July 29.

“ESPN’s cameras will focus on their hyper-competitive personalities…”

1. MikeFromNewJersey says:

A DVR must!

2. HawkfaninMT says:

Can’t find it on espn directv to DVR… Weird

3. Ray_Maines says:

Seahawks get two of the top five players on THIS LIST. . Go ‘Hawks!

Thanks again Mo.

Looks like the focus here is on competition & the Seahawks way of football practice
    A whole lot better than Hard Knocks or some other kind of circus side show.

I’m really looking forward to this.

5. montanamike2 says:

Me too.

6. AzulVerde says:

DVR programmed. If anyone misses it, holler I’ll gladly email you a copy of it.

7. BigShermyPerm says:
  8. vichawkfan says:

thanks for the heads up Todd

9. mindnbrad says:

Gruden, Woodson, Clayton and Mayne. Wow. Four of my favorites! Azul, you mran that?

10. mindnbrad says:

(Do you MEAN that?)

11. banosser says:

“ESPN’s cameras will focus on their hyper-competitive personalities…”

Screw espn… I’d love it if the cameras rolled and the guys were ultra boring…

again.. screw espn

Going to love watching regardless, but the “hyper-competitive personalities” is code for Sherman, Thomas, and Wilson. Which is a shame because as great as they are, it would be even better to see players that don’t get that level of media attention. But, that’s not the Mothership’s MO.

13. What about Baldwin Dukeshire? I think he’s ultra-competitive, and he will give the camera what they want–fights, etc. Bennett is another one who should show well…

14. Azul–I dont have TV (just movies) so I will have to hit you up for that. Can you burn DVD’s or BluRay?! I’d be willing to work out a trade or come form of compensation….

15. UKSeahawker says:

Hi Azul. I probably post once a year here at best but always read the blog. If you could sort something out and provide a dropbox link (or however you normally send data over to people) I’d be eternally grateful.
    As I live in the UK, it’s unlikely I’ll ever get to see this. I’d obviously give you something in return to say thanks – via Paypal.
    Cheers
    Al

16. Dish Network shows it as being from 10:30-12:15 on channel 140.

17. ChrisHolmes says:

Going to be one of those rare times I wish I had television…

18. You and me both, ChrisHolmes…

STTBM – The team is filled with ultra-competitive players, that’s not my point. What I’m saying is that I believe ESPN will focus on the already household names. I hope I’m wrong, but ESPN rarely scratches beneath the surface with stuff like this.

20. The12thMan says:

AzulVerde, or anyone else willing and able to send a digital copy of this airing, could you please email me at btcoats@gmail.com? I will be at this practice with my kids but don’t have cable. My kids would be so thrilled to be able to watch the recording after being there. Thanks!

21. UKSeahawker says:

For anyone that missed it I have been able to source some downloads.

Enjoy. Hopefully the user who uploaded them won’t get a cease and desist message from EPSN any time soon.

#gohawks