1. MoSeahawk12 says:

Marshawn on front of vehicle beating on drum. So fun. Looks like he’s having a blast!

2. This is awesome! I’m watching it now…

3. RDPoulsbo says:

KIRO has footage of Lynch pelting the media with Skittles. Nice!

4. Did the Sup really say there would be school in Seattle today? And the mayor came to the rescue?

5. SandpointHawk says:

Sherman, no boot…

6. SandpointHawk says:

Saving Russel

7. SandpointHawk says:

Lord or mighty, I’ve waited so long for this. It’s been 50 years since I was in my first pro locker room and my team has never won the big one. Excuse me now if I cry.

8. Vegas56 says:

Walter Jones raises the 12th Man flag!

9. MoSeahawk12 says:

This is AMAZING!!!!!

10. SandpointHawk says:

That should be *Lord Oh mighty…

11. montanamike2 says:

Great for Seattle.

12. trout_hound says:

That was fun as hell to watch live. Wish I could have been there. Michael Bennett grabbing the mic at the end – hilarious. And Marshawn through the whole thing just being crazy, tossing skittles and banging his drum, chugging champagne, just being a BEAST!
    So glad to be a Hawks fan. Blessed redemption.

13. mocarob says:

pic.twitter.com/HuOjkuOYVa

14. edstang45 says:

Had to work while parade was going on…c’mon somebody show some footage of this thing….after next years SB win I’m taking the parade day off baby….go hawks

15. raymaines says:

I can’t understand why the Superintendent Of Schools in Seattle didn’t get that he was facing a Tsunami wave of Seahawk support and just declare today as a “Snow” day. My school teacher wife sees things differently, but she’s wrong. I don’t know how many teachers there are in the Seattle School District, but 536 of them called in sick. God only knows how many students skipped school to see the parade, how many stayed home to see it on TV, and how many more saw the parade on TV in the class room. Essentially, there was NO actual education going on in Seattle today. Schools should have been closed!

<><><><><><><><>

My wife and I just had an actual argument about this. She thinks, and she’s probably right, that the School Superintendent doesn’t have the authority to declare this a “Snow” day, and the Mayor doesn’t have the authority to over ride the Sup. I still think she’s morally wrong. Legally right perhaps, but morally wrong. Go ‘Hawks.

16. GeorgiaRay says:

Ray….Seems to me that one of the coolest things I ever learned in government schools periodically, was what civic pride felt like, whether it be at the local school level, or through any “civics” learnings I retained…Today could/should have been example number one on that test!!