1. I’m ready for the game, Boss.

2. Nice Injury Report Today Nobody is HURT!

3. Bobby, my wife has to travel this weekend for work, are you aware of any Seahawks gatherings or good places to watch game in Minneapolis? Thanks.

4. Bring it home boyz!

5. UltimateHawk says:

Football Americano

6. arna6 – No. I’m about 2 hours from there but don’t know of any places that I’ve heard about catering to Hawk fans. Sorry.

7. Michael Robinson is great for Lynch. He is the guy that calms the Beast.

8. RDPoulsbo says:

I’m really tired of this useless talk. How much more do we have to listen to the media tell us just how important and ask questions that are with next to nothing to do with that game on Sunday. You know, the reason everyone is in New Jersey in the first place?

I’m ready for some action. Boss.

9. M. Rob stars as “Beauty” in the new hit film by 12th Man Productions, “Beauty & the Beast Mode”.

10. RDPoulsbo says:

You know, we as Seattle sports fans have always hated the national media. The lack of attention to sports around here, east coast bias and all that. But really, what are we missing? They’re paying attention now and all we’re getting is a parade of stupidity. It seems we’re better off when they ignore us. I just feel dumber with each article I’ve read this week.

11. HeatherHawk says:

I loved this. I heart Michael Robinson. Adorbs.

12. seahawkNJ says:

The problem with all of this chatter is that as real fans of the team they aren’t telling us anythin new. Lynch was at media day for 6-7 mins, and had one of the best interviews of the day, and it still wasn’t enough. Sherm gets hammered for talking too much, and Beast, not enough. You’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t. I’m over all of it now…let’s get to the game!

13. MikeFromNewJersey says:

I’m ready to go!!! Have my tickets and just bought my parking pass! Spent more then i wanted but this is a once and a lifetime deal..

P.S. does anybody know if Sea Fence or Shannon Love are going to be there?

14. MoSeahawk12 says:

Have a great time Mike. That’s awesome.

15. Winner Galena!

“If y’all say y’all is our bridge from the players to the fans, and the fans really ain’t really trippin’… so then what’s the point? What’s the purpose? They got my back and I appreciate it.”

Damn right. Boss…

17. seahawkNJ says:

Have a great time Mike! I don’t think big lo/sea fence is going to be there. Not sure about Shannon Love.

18. seahawkNJ says:

Damn right boss!

19. raymaines says:

HeatherHawk: Are you Beast Mom?

20. “They’re paying attention now and all we’re getting is a parade of stupidity.”

Word.

Gearing up for my flight out of Sea Tac 8:30am Friday. So frickin stoked!

21. mrchubbs says:

Any chance they play this during a commercial break at the Super Bowl?

Lynch… remixed.

22. Ran into a number of 12s here in Waikiki today. We are going to win this. Aloha Beast.

23. MikeFromNewJersey says:

@MRD- glad to hear youre coming. Hawk fans are going to be well represented!

24. montanamike2 says:

Today is Jan 30th Boss! Getting closer.

25. montanamike2 says:

I went to NYC in March and was a bit overwhelmed by all the everything. I had a friend in HS that came from NY and then moved back after school to go live with his father. I walked around for 4-5 days but never ran into “Andy”, i wish i hadn’t lost his phone number when i was young.

26. More hilarity here, boss…Revis says he’s the best corner in the NFL. The digital streaker disagrees. SFW barely… http://digitalstreaker.com/?id=NdHbUczWxe

27. chawksnr1 says:

Does anyone know where to download a printable super bowl roster for both teams? I have one from super bowl XL that Sando had a link to back in 2005, and would like to get one for this super bowl. Thanks.