1. JZombie says:

Just the news I was hoping to hear on both Willson and Harvin. I’m guessing Kam didn’t participate as a precautionary/rest measure?

2. RDPoulsbo says:

Lynch participated on a Wednesday. Must be the playoffs indeed.

3. FleaFlicker says:

Can’t believe Willson is already back. We needed that! And Harvin as a full participant…keeping fingers crossed….

This is really like Thursday considering the games is Saturday, so I’m not too surprised Lynch practiced.

5. Vegas56 says:

Any idea on what it is with Kam…the guy on Graham this week? (just to be a nervous nelly and look past all the good news for the cobalt lining).

6. Skavage says:

With KJ out I think we’re going to see Irvin covering Graham this week. It feels a little risky but I think his speed and long stride might make it a good fit.

7. “They are running the ball extremely well and that is different from the game we played against them previously,” said Richard Sherman.

Methinks that Big Red and Branon Mebane are going to weigh in on this issue on Saturday. Can the Saints run the ball at the C-Link?

“The only way I see the Saints winning this game would be for the officials to help them out with a bunch of PI penalties against Seattle DBs.”

I totally agree with that Stevos.

9. That’s because great minds think alike, Georgia. Cheers!

Stevos- You just said the magic word, Cheers! Lol.

This is a question from a Seahawks fan from the hawksmailbag-

Dilemma:” my boy’s wedding is during the game this Saturday, (guest casual attire) do I wear my jersey? He’s a SF fan…” #hawksmailbag

This fan definitely has a dilemma here. Lol.

12. danooly says:

Didn’t Pete say that Willson’s not playing this week even if he practices?

13. MoSeahawk12 says:

Pete said that about KJ Wright. Wilson is a go.

Kam will not exclusively be on Graham, Vegas56. Moreover, he hasn’t practiced late week for a month for one injury or another.

15. seahawkfan97 says:

did you all notice they were letting them play last weekend? I was thin king oh boy if they let the LOB play like this we are golden….Tate….go hawks

danooly – No, he didn’t. Willson will play if healthy.