Todd, Do you really think the Saints has a snow balls chance in Hell if the Seahawks bring their A game?

2. How does Harvin play Monday? I’d hate to think we’ve seen all we will see of him for the year.

3. thursday says:

I’m confused over the new round of Harvin hand-wringing when 1.he’s never been a practice guy and 2.PC actually said he was going to be light on practices the rest of the year.

4. Harvin and Lynch are in the managed care program. If you see an injury for Harvin listed as something other than “hip” that would cause a double take.

Georgia even though we are the best most talented team in the league with “Super Bowl XLVIII Champions” written in our future we can still be beat. I’ll confidently take our “A” game vs anyone’s though. And generally if we are playing our A game that means the other team isn’t. Let’s beat them Saints!

5. Southendzone says:

Shut up already about Harvin, that 1st down and kick return were worth the 65 million. Wonder who they sign for his spot next season?

6. So much for respecting the opinions of others…

7. seahawksteven777 says:

It also could be a way to keep the Saints on their heels by creating the illusion that Harvin might not play.

Lol, How did we handle it last year without Browner and Thurmond?

I think we handled it well.

9. Southendzone says:

The Harvin comeback seemed so perfectly planned with 1 break in game then the bye week to get right. major bummer if he is truly out this week

10. sluggo42 says:

I sincerely doubt Harvin misses the game…
    Just sayin…

11. seahawksteven777 says:

Some are saying Harvin is going to miss this game but I really find that hard to believe. I know the coaching staff hasn’t exactly been truthful when it comes to injuries but it doesn’t make any sense that he played pretty well against the Vikings and had a full bye week to heal up from being “a little sore.”

I really think this is a matter of trying to make the Saints think he isn’t going to play. I mean, if it ultimately helps the Seahawks get an edge, why wouldn’t they do it?

12. This is going to be the Harvin story all year, if not his whole career. Marshawn doesn’t practice much either.

This game comes down to pass rush from our front 4 or 5, and our running game. I like our chances

13. ChrisHolmes says:

The Harvin thing is nothing to worry about. This is simple: they’re going to rest him. He’s coming off a surgery to the hip, and they don’t want to overwork it, but they do want to have him available come game day. I think this is nothing worth worrying about.

The Saints are a good football team. This will be the toughest test yet. I think if Seattle plays their ‘A’ game for four quarters, however, it’s a win.

But we’ve seen the Saints score points. They’re really good at it. Thankfully we have our two tackles back. I really think the OL protecting Wilson and providing room for Marshawn is the key to the game. Because the Saints are going to score points, so our big guns have to produce. That means lanes for Lynch and some time for Wilson to pick them apart.

Should be fun. Monday night. National stage. My wife and I are excited.

14. seahawksteven777 says:

I think we need to do what the Jets did to the Saints. Get pressure on Brees and run the football down their throats. If the Jets can do it, I’m pretty sure we can too or at least you would think.

15. Well the run it down their throats part yes – getting pressure? Well let’s hope it is consistent!

16. I think the most significant factor in the game will be pass interference or defensive holding calls…or the lack thereof.

17. banosser says:

Is Winfield’s return still up in the air?? Is he still deciding or is he not coming back?