1. Marshawn and that pesky knee…

2. I wonder if the Falcons are going to get the most overrated WR in the NFL back for this game? White would make a good Seahawk WR from about 5 years ago in terms of dropping most passes. And since he’d never get as many targets as he gets from Matt Ryan and their pass happy offense in Atlanta – his inflated numbers would take a big hit, too. I’d take most of our receivers, and their lesser numbers, than Roddy White.

3. Not sure how anyone who’s a big fan of Sidney Rice has the nerve to call out Roddy White as being overrated? And I defended Rice last year and this off-season. White smokes Rice in almost any category imaginable. One of the most important, White hadn’t missed a game coming into this year. He has been hurt and had a bad year in 2013.

Don’t tell me it’s targets either. Throwing out White’s rookie year, due to targets not being tracked that year, White has a catch on 58.3 % of his targets since 2006 and Rice has one on 57.7 % of his targets for his career. And don’t tell me it’s unfair to throw out White’s rookie year but not Rice’s. Rice caught 58.5 % of his targets his rookie year. Both have high first down per catch rates. White has a 69% for his career and Rice 72.8%.

White has 4,300+ more yards than Rice since 2007. 19 more TDs. Rice averages 14.8 yards per catch for his career. White 13.9. I’m not going to claim that White is a top 5 receiver, but I’d have to laugh if anyone compared Rice to him.

I’m going to the game Sunday with some folks who are not really Seahawks fans however one of them, ( my girlfriends son in law) played Baseball against Wilson. He thinks Stafford is a better QB but I think he is just jealous because his Baseball team could never beat Wilsons.

5. I shouldn’t have said that White’s numbers smoke Rice’s in almost any category imaginable. His overall numbers smoke Rice’s. And he doesn’t miss games consistently like Rice. I still don’t understand how someone drops the ball all the time when they catch a higher percentage of their targets than Rice does?????????

I was never a big fan of Roddy White, and I was never a big fan of Rice either.

I am a big fan of Tony G and Zach Miller though. Those two made a big impact last year in the playoff game.

7. I hate rapistberger. Me, my girlfriend and brother were at Rivers Casino and he was there. I had my Sherman jersey on, naturally. Everyone was oogling that he was there and I didn’t give a dang. Same thing happened with Hines Ward, we were at Dave & Busters and he was there, and everyone was acting like god walked through the door. I was unimpressed and continued playing the Basketball game.

You can kind of tell when someone of that caliber realizes you don’t give a poopy about them, they almost get shell shocked.

Hate living in this scum area with the filthy steelers and their hipster fairweather fans.

Ruthlessraper and the Stealers are dying a slow death right now while Wilson and the Seahawks are just beginning to make a long run.

Enjoy the ride RADEoN, and enjoy the Stealers slide. I can only imagine how much crap you have had to put up with in the Pittsburgh.

I have been putting up with their transplant fans for years in Atlanta.

9. montanamike2 says:

RADEoN that’s good stuff, same thing happened to me while visiting family in Sac. One of the Kings stars was in a store and seemed rather puzzled that i couldn’t give a damn who he was. I could see him looking over at me to see why i wasn’t acknowledging him.

10. Got a bad feeling about the ATL game, mainly because of our OL, but also because of how SEA has been run-stopping recently. ?

11. WiscCory says:

Georgia. The woman was working as a hole monitor?

12. raymaines says:

KLM: Funny, but that exact same thing encourages me. I can envision the Seahawks make that (those?) points of emphasis and just drill the Falcons.

<><><><><><><>

I’m not feeling sorry for Matt Flynn or anything, but can you imagine how hard it would be to move from one city to another, and then another, and then another and be expected to be at work at seven in the morning ready to hit the ground running? I mean, you have to have a place to sleep at night and a car to drive. You have to get your clothes washed and find a place to eat. You can’t even remember what city you left your girlfriend in and don’t really know where the practice field is. The more I think about this, the more I think John Moffett is on to something.

13. Screensmoke says:

Turning down million dollars to stand on sideline most of the time inactive – the dude is a complete idiot case closed!

14. Georgia we didn’t get Stanford’s David DeCastro but how about LG David Yankey next year? Congrats to the Duck Killers on a job well done. Right now I would be tempted to start Stanford’s O-line over the Seattle’s, lol.

15. Just cross out that extra “the”.

16. raymaines says:

No, the case really isn’t closed. You and I would think he could hang in there for another 18 months, but we don’t walk in his shoes.

17. Screensmoke says:

Moffit never could get the job done – he didn’t have what it took to play at this level . Him walking away from the game the way he did pretty much sums it up.he is a complete idiot or is suffering frm some mental health issue. I’m very grateful not to be in his shoes.One things for sure not a real financial genius.ive been in his shoes dumbass and I road it out- that is why I’m retired at 42- ya I’m a duck fan and ya I’m pissed off and ya the reason I’m retired at is because of the u of oregon and the opportunity they gave me- so do yourself a favor and let me say what the f I want to say and leave me alone tonight- thank you!

18. Screensmoke says:

Nothing personal bud I’m just hot

19. CDHawkFan says:

Another thing about Moffitt, he said the day after the trade that he felt he didn’t get a fair shake in winning the starting job, but then quits the game 2 months later… who do you think we believe about getting a fair shake now John? Not too hard to connect the dots.

I have to give some credit to PC/JS/TC for not taking a shot at Moffitt in the papers after he made that ‘fair shake’ comment when its obvious what was going on.

20. montanamike2 says:

I’m impressed too with the way they don’t respond to all of Harbaugh’s BS.

No offense Screensmoke but I’m just elated to see the Ducks lose. I don’t want to see them embarrass the Pac-12 again if they were to play an SEC team for the national championship.

Pete Carroll’s USC was the only PAC 12 team that could play with the big boys,(consistently) from the SEC imo.

Hell yes Galena!
    I would love it if we got Yankey. And I would still trade Bruce Irvin strait up for DeCastro right now if we could.
    Not that I think Irvin will be a bust, but I just think DeCastro would help this team a lot more. Especially down the road.

Here are some observations from Rang about Yankey and his O-lines beat down on the Ducks.

23. montanamike2 says:

The last couple of days i’ve been thinking about the teams that play us and the anxiety they have even when they’re up by a couple scores, we have become the team that’s impossible to put away. Even last year my friend who’s a Falcons fan was freaking out with his friends when we almost made the greatest comeback in playoff history. He said they knew that last second field goal was immense and they all had mini strokes/heart attacks watching us come back and almost win. I’m willing to bet that Wilson breaks numerous records for years to come.

24. montanamike2 says:

I wanted DeCastro soo bad it still stings a little. At least we got a contributing player out of it instead of that wasted #4 pick that was a complete bust.

25. montanamike2 says:

If we had this FO i bet we would have traded down and still scooped up 2-3 good players like Clay Mathews who PC had personal insight into.

26. montanamike2 says:

Funny how i can post 4-5 times straight, but when i post like once a day or two, i get a posting too fast message.

27. Mioffitt has fought injuries his whole career, and was banged up. He didn’t have the drive to succeed in the NFL, and he finally figured it out. While its bad for the Broncs, I salute him for figuring it out and walking away from all that money. He’s got enough to jump start a new life, and realized his health and happiness don’t come from mOney.

28. Ditto what you said about Moffitt STTBM.

About that Ducks loss – I think if that game went another minute or so the Ducks probably wouldda scored again and won. It reminded me some of the TB @ SEA game last Sunday, with SEA not playing until the 4th qtr (also some of the questionable penalty/ref calls). The better team won in both cases, but it was also just a question of doing enough within the time allotted.

Some teams just have another teams’ number. Boise State usta beat Oregon when they played, and now it’s been Stanford with the Duck kryptonite. I’m hoping that SEA can begin playing their early Sunday game on time and finish with a win (like they should) within the allotted time.

I think I saw the same thing from Oregon last nite that I thought I’d been seeing from SEA the last several weeks re run-D. SEA’s LBs have been “catching” other teams rushers after either the gap defender was not able to shed blocks and a safety or CB then hadta make the stop, or the SEA LB attacked the wrong gap and got washed outta the play, or the LB sat back and waited for the rusher to come to him and let him gain an extra 5 yds, which seemed to happen most often. Earlier in the season it seemed like our MLB would usually hit the proper run gap and meet their RB in the backfield and stop him near or behind the LOS (kinda like what Stanford did to Oregon last nite).

Seems like SEA isn’t as aggressive in their run-D as they usta be(?)