So the Seahawks won again today. They are now 8-1. It wasn’t pretty. In fact it was ugly, like Bea Arthur ugly. However, with the Saints losing today, they are in the lead to grab the No. 1 seed in the NFC.
It was the biggest comeback in franchise history. They had never come back from a 21-0 deficit. The chat was bipolar as usual.
Let’s get to it …
1. Where do you see this team right now? Is the record folly? Can it improve? Will it improve?
2. When they were down 21-0, how angry were you?
3. Game ball goes to?
4. Which aspect of this team do you think needs to improve the most?
5. Do you take any solace in an 8-1 record considering how much the team has struggled?
6. What are your expectations going forward?