Well, the game was physical, as expected. The game was low-scoring, as expected. The outcome was … well not as expected for most of you on here.
Admittedly it was kind of a letdown to see that kind of showing in the second half.
Let’s get to some questions and try to keep it civil
1. What aspect did you find most frustrating about tonight’s loss?
2. Against my better judgment …. How much can the quarterback be blamed for this loss?
3. Based on what you saw tonight in all phases, has your opinion of what this team can or will be this season changed?
4. How much of what you saw tonight – Frank Gore, third down conversions – concerns you about the Seahawks’ defense?
5. In the search for positives, can you find any in tonight’s loss?
Bonus question: Is it possible to dislike Jim Harbaugh any more after tonight?