Well, I just wrapped up the game chat which was a roller coaster of emotions, mispellings, name-calling, arguments and lunacy. God, I love football games. That’s what it’s all about right there. How much fun was that?
1. Be honest, did you think the Hawks defense was going to stop Brady on that final series? What was your anxiety level?
2. With the offense still struggling at times, is it possible that every Seahawks game is going to be like this the rest of the season? Will your heart/liver be able to handle it?
3. Critique Russell Wilson’s game … try to be honest and fair.
4. Game ball goes to whom? And who was your unsung hero of the game?
5. How annoyingly good can Tom Brady be at times?
6. It’s a short turnaround, but Thursday’s game in San Francisco is a monster. What do the Hawks have to do to win?