Hawks vs. Packers live game chat

Post by Eric Williams on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:37 pm with 17 Comments »
September 24, 2012 4:37 pm

A recovering Ryan Divish has his arm in a sling, but is a gamer and will be your host today.

Chat

Let me guess, he busted his arm after too many cocktails. lol

2. I was thinking tendinitis from overuse of the cocktail elbow. lol

3. sluggo42 says:

Whoo boy, regardless, this D is insane, and going crazy. 12th man and that D spells doom for the Pack

4. SkeleTony says:

…And Green Bay is walking all over our defense. *Sigh*

5. SkeleTony says:

WE are going to lose this game…20 – 10.

6. mojjonation says:

Too many penalties. Bad play calling. The d getting owned in the second half. Seattle got outcoached in the second half. How does Tate and Edwards wind up in the same corner of the end zone on a pass play? Fire Bevell. Find a new OC. ! Move PC to defensive coordinator and find a head coach that knows how to make halftime adjustments and doesn’t get 15 penalties.

No way in hell that was a TD.

7. guywhothinksheknowsitall says:

Super Bowl XL is now forgiven. Thank you replacement refs.

8. What in hell…we never get these kinds of breaks. It would’ve been a shame to waste all those sacks and a dominant defensive first half performance. This won’t give us the ring that was stolen from us, but it’s a start.

9. Super Bowl XL will never be forgiven unless we get a SB win for free!!! NEVER!!! This was a regular season game, not a Super Bowl!!!

10. sluggo42 says:

I feel dirty… But happy dirty

11. guywhothinksheknowsitall says:

Ok you guys are right, I take that back. Green Bay would never have taken the lead if not for that phantom pass interference on 3rd down anyway.

12. SandpointHawk says:

We are a dirt bag winner and I don’t care what the rest of the NFL thinks of us. It’s a win baby….

13. Nobody will say this is a “signature” win though.

I’m okay w/the NFL criticizing this win, as long as they mention SB XL in every sentence (with “real” refs who took that game away).

14. bbnate420 says:

Still way too many penalties, even though a decent number of them were garbage. Someone needs to teach McCoy and Okung how to count. PC usually makes better halftime adjustments than the opposition, but it was the opposite tonight. A win is a win baby!n :-)

15. bbnate420 says:

Great to see the pass rush finally come to play!

16. SkeleTony says:

Being objective as I can be, if the Seahawks had lost the game due to a play like that I would have said “AGAIN?! How many games are they going to take from us?”, so I understand the Packers fans’ anger.

However, has anyone bothered to watch that play frame-by-frame in slow mo’? Because the DB does get a hold of the ball, not disputing that. But he never has control and possession. Tate’s hands and arm are in there almost as soon as the DB grabs it and on their way down the DB starts losing the ball. it is clearly coming free from his hands and , though he starts to get his hands back on the thing, by the time they hit the ground it is just Tate and 4 Packers and Tate ends up with the ball. Tate is not big enough to have just taken the ball from them without having a pretty good hold of it.

17. I feel dirty – like a stealers fan shoulda after SBXL.

But, at least I didn’t follow Divish’s comment about standing at a urinal next to Jerry Rice talking about “My little guy” having to take a bath (bobbyk). LOL!