Monday Morning QB live chat replay

Post by Eric Williams on Aug. 27, 2012 at 9:49 am with 15 Comments »
August 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Stop by and talk Hawks with us at 11 a.m.

Chat
  1. yakimahawk says:

Ok people where can I find the Bradshaw comment?

2. I couldn’t find it, Yakimahawk. I searched… I even tried searching DrunkenHillbilly.com No dice.

3. yakimahawk says:

Stevos,
    Thanks anyway…Do you know what Bradshaw said?

4. chuck_easton says:

It was live, on the air, during the SF/KC game.

Basically was praising Wilson to no end and stating that Flynn was terrible at LSU and he had one good NFL game that he used to cash in and make millions.

5. Sarcasticus says:

He wasn’t terrible at LSU. He was a typical LSU quarterback that manages the game but is nothing special. He has played two games in the NFL and everyone forgot what he did in college. He definitely cashed in. Good for him!

Chuck’s right. That’s nearly word for word what Bradshaw said. It was really odd because it seemed to be an almost personal attack on Flynn.

7. Ewalters7354 says:

I personally have watched Matt Flynn at LSU and I will say that LSU runs a run,run,pass offense.Flynn was a decent QB when the game counted so for Terry Bradshaw to make such a statement is idiotic to me.

8. raymaines says:

So who was the last guy to get cut by the Seahawks? It’s three hours past the cut time, somebody must know.

9. Jackson trade brought it to 75.

10. Consider the source. Bradshaw’s nothing but a goofball. I doubt he does much homework before spouting off. He’s the “entertainment” guy. Says crazy stuff, cracks bad jokes, and gets married every other year just to keep his material fresh.

11. raymaines says:

Phoenix Hawk: Thank you. I expect you’re right but I thought the Seahawks were at 77 before the trade.

12. bbnate420 says:

DB Coye Francies, whoever the hell that is, was released along with the TJack trade to get to 75.

13. Sorry Ray…Sando said Jackson brought it to 75. Guess that’s why he’s not here anymore. Lol.

14. Actually I read it wrong…Sando said the trade “helped” bring it down. I’ve now embarrassed myself twice. I quit.