Fourth annual Seahawks mock draft competition

Post by Eric Williams on April 25, 2012 at 7:47 pm with 99 Comments »
April 25, 2012 7:50 pm

First of all, my apologizes for not posting this earlier as advertised, but welcome to our fourth annual Seahawks mock draft.

Our defending champion from 2011 is Palerydr, who correctly had Seattle selecting Alabama offensive lineman James Carpenter in the first round.

In 2010, Hefferous and HawksfaninMT took home title honors. Both got two picks right, correctly picking the Seahawks to select Russell Okung and Earl Thomas with the team’s first, two picks.

In our first contest in 2009, Schlede from Denmark took home first prize by getting two picks overall correct, Aaron Curry in the first round and Nick Reed in the seventh round.

That said, here’s my feeble attempt to predict who Seattle might select beginning on Thursday. Post your own mock draft in the comments section down below or email me at eric.williams@thenewstribune.com, and I’ll throw them into an excel spreadsheet and announce the winner on Monday. Again, one per customer please, and you have until 5 p.m. on Thursday to enter your pick.

First round (13) – Don’t’a Hightower, LB, Alabama: I’ll stick with my pick from the mock draft. I understand that Seattle can find linebacker help in later rounds, but Hightower fits an obvious need for a run-stuffing linebacker to replace David Hawthorne, and Seattle can trade down in the first round and still get him. Hightower also can serve as a situational pass rusher on third down. I anticipate Seattle moving down in the opening round and getting some extra picks.

Second round (43) – Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall – One of the reasons I believe Seattle will take a linebacker in the first round is because there will be several talented pass rushers still available in the second round, and Curry is one of them.

Third round (75) – Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah State – The Seahawks get their speedy linebacker here, although they might have to move up to the latter half of the second round to get him.

Fourth round (106) – Russell Wilson, QB, Wisconsin – This may take some maneuvering to get into the right position, but Seattle secures a developmental prospect to add to the quarterback mix in Wilson.

Sixth round (181) – Brandon Hardin, CB-FS, Oregon State — Hardin missed all of last season because of shoulder surgery, but at 6-2 200 pounds has the size Seattle’s looking for in a versatile defensive back who can play both safety and corner. Again, Hawks might have to move up to get him.

Seventh round (225) – Derek Carrier, TE, Beloit – Hawks get their size/speed tight end they are looking for to work the middle of the field.

Mock drafts
  1. I so hope your 2nd round selection is correct!

I hope the 4th is wrong. Lol

3. hefferous says:

Trying to get back on top.

1st Dont’a Hightower LB ALA
    2nd Chandler Jones DE Syr
    3rd Jeff Allen OL Ill
    4th Robert Turbin RB Utah ST
    6th Miles Burris LB San Diego ST
    7th Rhett Ellison TE USC

4. Stole my 6th rounder!

5. JazBadAzz says:

Do I have to give a rational with my picks as you did above? I can just wondering if I should I guess…

6. Seahawks2620 says:

1 – Coples, DE
    2 – R Lewis, LB
    3 – Turbin, RB
    4 – T Streeter, WR
    6 – M McCants, T/G
    7 – N Thorpe, CB

8. 1st Melvin Ingram LB/DL(or a trade down)
    2nd Mychal Kendricks LB
    3rd Brock Osweiler QB( I will hate this pick)
    4th Robert Turbin RB
    6th Brandon Hardin CB/S (won’t last to the 6th but we will see)
    7th Jason Slowey OL

If I get any right this year I will be super excited

9. Going to the airport early tomorrow and will be travelling all day. Good luck to all getting through the day. The first rounder is a final 4 pick(DeCastro, Brockers, Coples or Perry in a trade down) and rotates every 45 minutes. With potential draft day trades who knows what will play out but what the heck, time to puke it up.

First round: Quinton Coples, DE, UNC

Second round: Bruce Irvin, OLB, WVU

Third round: Mike Martin, DT, Michigan

Fourth round: Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB, Troy

Sixth round: Rhett Ellison, TE, USC

Seventh round: Andrew Datko, OT, FSU

Have fun and go Hawks! So difficult for me not to pick DD. I love you man!

10. In 2010 I wanted Seahawks to trade down for Andy Dalton. Didn’t happen.
    2009 I wanted Seahawks to trade down for Brian Orakpo. Dammit.
    This year I’ll assume they can’t trade down from #12, but I’m not so sure I want them to. I consider these all players who can have a real impact:

1 DE/LB Melvin Ingram, South Carolina
    2 OG Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
    3 RB Robert Turbin, Utah State
    4 DE Cam Johnson, Virginia
    6 WR Marvin McNutt, Iowa
    7 OLB Korey Toomer, Idaho

11. owenbytheway says:

C’mon, I want two picks per round, but …

1 – Fletcher Cox, DE (longshot, BUT … note, DE)
    2 – Dont’a Hightower, LB
    3 – Juron Criner, WR
    4 – Robert Turbin RB
    6 – Nate Potter OT
    7 – Brad Smelley TE/H back/WR

…and they could take Ryan Lindley, QB, anywhere (yeah, I know I won’t get credit if they do)

I like McNutt as well. That would be a great pick.

13. Palerydr says:

Well threw my darts at the board and here’s what stuck. I also think the Hawks will trade down but damned if I have a clue as to what they are gonna do for sure.

#1 Luke Kuechly LB
    #2 Vinny Curry DE
    #3 Brock Osweiler QB
    #4 Robert Turbin RB
    #6 George Iloka SS
    #7 Matt Conrath DL

14. owenbytheway, you’re right, how can we not draft a LB named Smelley!

15. Clarkhawk says:

4th Round Russell Wilson QB
    6th Round Dwight Jones WR
    7th Round Cliff Harris CB

17. EyeAmBaldman says:

1 – DE Vinny Curry, Marshall
    2 – ILB Mychal Kendricks, California
    3 – OLB Demario Davis, Arkansas St.
    4 – WR Nick Toon, Wisconsin
    6 – OT Marcel Jones, Nebraska
    7 – RB Vick Ballard, Mississippi St.

I’m thinking they’ll have to trade back to justify taking Curry in the 1st and hopefully pick up two or more extra picks. ugh…tomorrow I will want to change this…..grrrrrr

18. CDN_C_Hawk says:

Dam Eric, you got 3 of the picks I like, 3rd, 6th and 7th rds

1(12) Chandler Jones-DE
    2(43) Doug Martin -RB
    3(75) B.Wagner -LB
    4(106) B. Washington -OG
    6(181)B. Hardin -CB
    7(225) D.Carrier -WR/TE

19. Palerydr says:

Kinda funny all the hand wringing over Decastro and not a 1st round pick….yet. LOl I also went back and forth on he and Kuechly.

20. 1(12)Chandler Jones- DE Syracuse
    2(43)Mychal Kendricks- ILB Cal
    3(75)LaMichael James- RB Oregon
    4(106)Russell Wilson- QB Wisconsin
    6(181)Lucas Nix- G Pittsburgh
    7(225)Derek Carrier- WR Beloit

21. EyeAmBaldman says:

No kidding…I’m waiting for the first guy to pick DeCastro. LOL. I wanted to make the big splash 1st round pick, but I just don’t think that will happen.

22. raymaines says:

I just read a list of best and worst first round draft picks by team for all 32 teams

(http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120421/SPECIAL01/120420002/1004/sports/Interactive–Best-and-worst-draft-picks-by-NFL-teams).

I know it’s subjective and not really scientific or meaningful, but I thought it interesting that most positions had about the same number of Best and Worst selections except for running back (9 Best and 5 worst) and the O and D lines. There were 7 Best picks and only 1 Worst pick for the Offense, while only 2 Best and a whopping TEN Worst picks for the defensive line.

I say again, give me DeCastro and stay away from QC.

There was only one kicker on the list and he was a bust. Berry Sanders was Detroit’s Best first round pick, but Jason Hanson must be the best second round pick ever. Wow, 20 years and 2,000 points!!

23. KelsoHawk says:

I had DeCastro for the longest time as my first pick, but I feel that they will move back in the first. I think DeCastro may be the best player at his position in the draft. I picked two Duck’s and I am a Husky fan. I feel a little dirty.

24. 1st RD: DE Whitney Mercilus
    2nd RD: LB Bobby Wagner
    3rd RD: RB Robert Turbin
    4th RD: OG Senio Kelemete
    6th RD: LB Emmanuel Acho
    7th RD: WR Dwight Jones

25. EyeAmBaldman says:

Galena, Love the Mike Martin pick. I saw Michigan play every game this year and he is a beast. He’s a little small for the next level but the dude has a helluva motor.

26. 1st RD: DE Whitney Mercilus

3(75) Olivier Vernon, DE, Miami
    4(106) Robert Turbin, RB, Utah State
    6(181) Audie Cole, ILB, NC State
    7(225) Gerell Robinson, WR, Arizona State

28. Sorry disregard the latest mock. First entry is the one

29. owenbytheway says:

Paleryder, Iloka and Conrath were my alternate choices, so I’ll swap half the action in Potter and Smelley for half your action.

Note that Robert Turbin is by far the consensus choice to this point, and Rang had him as well.

30. JazBadAzz says:

1-Quinton Coples de nc (this guy will make everyone who doubted him pay)
    2-Lamar Miller RB mia (not talk about much but this will be the surprise and he will and a dimension of speed and power not seen since marshall faulk)
    3-Keenan Robinson olb tex (excellent blitzing lb, really under rated could go in the mid 2nd)
    4-Derek Wolfe de cin (great situational pass rusher, will develope and take over clemens spot in 2yrs)
    6-Ben Jones og Georgia (a do it all kind of guy, I know damn well he will be long gone)
    7-Vontaze Burfict- mlb asu (I’ll just roll the dice and say we give him a shot to get his act together, if not PC doesn’t hesitate to give you your walking papers, if it works out it will be the steal of the draft. If not anything he would be a hellavu sp team wedge buster).

31. Its very cool that so many are picking Turbin. The first time I saw him, he reminded me of Marshawn. Looks like a lot us agree he would fit here in Seattle. I wonder what’s the chance Carroll agrees with us?

WiscCory, good picks, I’d be happy with McClellin or Cole.

32. hawkdawg says:

I would pick Polk over Turbin in a heartbeat. It’s not a bodybuilding contest, it’s running back. Polk’s nickname is War Daddy for a reason.

33. He(Turbin) seems like a battering ram when he runs so he would give us a running style like Beast mode. The only thing that bothers me or maybe it shouldn’t, is I have no record of the Hawks checking him out or bringing him in for a look over. I like Polk as well he runs hard and if we end up with him I won’t be unhappy at all.

Owenbytheway hopefully all 4 land on the roster.

34. Macabrevity says:

raymaines – cool link there.

I don’t like Rick Mirer as worst Seahawk’s pick ever. He had a promising rookie season and a long career, just was mismanaged and lost his confidence. A bust for sure, but not the worst Hawk pick ever. That honor goes to Aaron Curry hands down.

35. Trade (way) down in 1st from #12

1)Cordy Glenn OT/OG
    2)Dont’a Hightower MLB
    3)Trumaine Johnson CB
    3)Lamichael James RB
    4)Jake Bequette DE
    5)Josh Kaddu OLB
    6)Cam Johnson DE
    7)Kellen Moore QB

36. 1.(17 from SD) Donta Hightower
    2. Vinny Curry
    3. Robert Turbin
    4. Russel Wilson
    5. Rhett Ellison (from SD)
    6. E. Acho
    7. Brandon Hardin

Eric stole my Hardin pick, I saw him as a player PC would add weeks ago

37. Strategicdust says:

This is going to be fun, can’t wait for draft day tomorrow! Here’s my picks:

1st: Decastro OG (Ah,I’ll be the one)
    2nd: Vinny Curry DE
    3rd: Mychal Kendricks LB
    4th: Nick Toon, WR
    6th: Chandler Harnish, QB
    7th: Brandon Hardin, CB

38. Hey E, you doing a live chat tomorrow? would give you something to do while the Hawks make you sit in that little room with all those reporters and ignore you.
    I mean who wants to sit a room full of reporters? Farnsworth and Boyle will probably be there. only thing worse would be having to sit in studio with Softy for a whole 3 hour show.

39. 1st Round – Cody Fleener
    2nd Round – Whitney Mercilus
    3rd round LaMichael James
    3rd round – Brock Osweiler
    4th – Demario Davis
    6th round – Vontaze Burfict
    7th Round – Kourtnei Brown

40. Here you go, trade out for Mercilus, trade back down with their extra pick to grab Curry. Also heard a pretty sweet rumor on KJR about swapping picks with Cinci and getting Rey Maualuga, I think that’s intriguing.

1 – Whitney Mercilus
    2 – Vinny Curry
    3 – Polk
    4 – Nick Foles
    6 – Audie Cole, ILB, North Carolina State
    7 – Will Blackwell, G/C, LSU

41. wabubba67 says:

1st: DeCastro OG–Stanford (wonder if Baldwin/Sherman have done any lobbying for him…at least supplied a personality scouting report)
    2nd: Vinny Curry DE–Marshall
    3rd: Bobby Wagner LB–Utah State
    4th: Robert Turbin RB–Utah State
    6th: Rhett Ellison TE–Southern Cal
    7th: Brad Smelley FB–Alabama

42. Seahawks will need to employ their new 50cent defense that utilizes 10 LBS with this draft:

1. Luke Kuechly, LB
    2. Zach Brown, LB
    3. Bruce Irvin, LB
    4. Josh Kaddu, LB
    6. Braylon Broughton, LB
    7. Vontaze Burfict, LB

43. 1st: Chandler Jones, DE
    2nd: Amini Silatolu, OG
    3rd: Ladarius Green, TE
    4th: LaMichael James, RB
    6th: Chris Greenwood, CB
    7th: Akiem Hicks, DT

44. JazBadAzz says:

LMAO @ Belgaron’s 50cent defense, nice!

45. 1. Courtney Upshaw

7: TE David Paulson

50. chadworth64 says:

1 – Quintin Couples, DE, North Carolina
    2 – Chris Polk, RB, Washington
    3 – Taylor Thompson, TE, SMU
    4 – Russel Wilson, QB, Wisconsin
    6 – Vontaze Burfict, MLB, Arizona St.
    7 – Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma St.

51. bigislandhawk says:

4.Jaye Howard
    6.Kyle Wilber
    7.Rhett Elison

Draft day! Finally…

57. chuck_easton says:

1. Melvin Ingram

58. Pete wants to run the ball and coach up a defense loaded with raw talent so:

1.David Decastro (Stanford)- O line is best in league for next 5 years
    2.Mykel Kendricks (Cal)- starting middle lb
    3.Chris Polk (UW)- do it all back up for Lynch, run block and catch
    4.Malik Jackson (Tenn)- versitile DE with pass rush ability and pete carroll ties
    6.Olivier Vernon (Miami)- another talented young DE to compete for Clemons job
    7.Drake Dunsmore (Northwestern)- pass catching fullback and special teams
    We have our QB of future, either flynn or portis. We have a lot of good young WRs to fill out this season. Our DBs are set with the last two drafts. This draft fills out running game and needs on defense. Also try to sign Shiancoe for back up TE.

59. 1. David decastro
    2. Levonte david
    3. Michael kendricks
    4. Russell Wilson
    6. Terrance Gannaway
    7. Eric D. Williams

60. chuck_easton says:

Let’s try again.

1. Melvin Ingram
    2. Vinny Curry
    3. Myckal Kendricks
    4. Russel Wilson
    6. Chandler Harnish
    7. Brandon Hardin

I think KC will pick DeCastro, besides why jinx it by picking him. Lol.

1. 12 – Quinton Coples DE. – Carroll finally gets his stud pass rusher.

2. 43 – Mohamed Sanu WR.- Kinda flying under the radar, but he is very good!

3. 75 – Mychal Kendricks ILB.- Need a linebacker or two in this draft.

4. 106- Robert Turbin RB.- I swear his biceps look like footballs!

6. 181- Votaze Burfict ILB.- I think Carroll will roll the dice a Cople of times in this draft.

7. 225- Kellen moore qb. – This pick is for all the Zorns, Kriegs, Kitnas, and Hassebecks of the world.

62. Palerydr says:

Can’t believe you Georgia! No Decastro??? No guts no glory! In case it’s not clear just funnin wit you.

63. johnsiegel says:

67. 1 – Dont’a Hightower
    2 – Mychal Kendricks
    3 – Bruce Irvin
    4 – Orson Charles
    6 – Marvin McNutt
    7 – Janzen Jackson

Since I predict a moderate trade-down in rd. 1, the selections I expect with those picks:
    If we get an extra 2nd: 2 – Brock Osweiler.
    If we get an extra 3rd: 3 – Ladarius Green, 4 – Nick Foles (instead of Charles).

68. If that’s the case (adding picks), I’m going to predict things to favor me, too (and I’ll still lose).

1. Coples, DE
    2. Curry, DE
    3. Crick, DT
    4. David, LB
    6. DeCastro, OG
    7. Ingram, LB

Palerydr- I know. It seems kinda weird me taking Coples over DeCastro, however I just don’t think he will be there to pick.

I’ve been saying for awhile now that I think Carroll will pick Coples with the first pick. I think Cox, Ingram, Decastro, and even Kuechly,( all of them I would pick before Coples ), will be gone by the time we pick. I would even take upshaw over Coples, however it’s just a gut feeling I have that Coples will be our pick.

I think Coples could turn out to be very good, so we will see.

70. 1. Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB
    2. Kirk Cousins, QB
    3. Juron Criner, WR
    4. Robert Turbin, RB
    5. Demario Davis, OLB
    6. Darrion Weems, OT

71. er…1,2,3,4,6,7

It’s early.

72. Eric – Don’t use the one above… it’s in violation of the “spirit of the rule.” I tried being “funny” again.

1. Coples, DE, North Carolina
    2. Curry, DE, Marshall
    3. Crick, DT, Nebraska
    4. Spence, LB, Miami
    6. Wallace, QB, Wisconsin
    7. Gannaway, RB, Baylor

73. Sarcasticus says:

1st – Chandler Jones
    2nd – Janoris Jenkins
    3rd – Bruce Irvin
    4th – Joe Adams
    6th – Senio Kelemete
    7th – Brandon Harden

I think they will trade down in the first round and pick up an extra 2nd and use it on Brock Osweiler.

74. 1st David DeCastro OG
    2nd Vinny Curry DE
    3rd Bobby Wagner LB
    4th Robert Turbin RB
    6th Brandon Hardin CB
    7th Vontaze Burfict- LB

75. Palerydr says:

Agree with you Georgia I fully expect Decastro(KC) and Kuechly(CAR) to be off the board when we pick. I expect a trade back with someone looking to grab Barron or Floyd. That could be a number of teams including Dallas. If my scenario pans out with the Cowboys we will pick up an extra 3rd or more likely a 4th looking at the value chart. I also could see them trading down again from 14 depending on who’s available. Man I hope this draft isn’t a let down I think I really need to dial back my expectations!

76. azhawkman says:

1. Melvin Ingram
    2. Bobby Wagner
    3. Orson Charles
    4. LaMichael James
    6. Vontaze Burfict
    7. Kellen Moore

Hoping we can trade down since JS and PC seem to know how to find great value in those mid-late rounds.

77. Palerydr says:

Studying the board I could see a bidding war for Barron between the Cowboys, Jets and Chargers. Obviously that could work out very well for us.

78. Wow Bobby – fun games now must be officiated? Clearly I seperated my “playing the game” portion of the post, from a full prediction. It’s all in fun so lighten up.

79. fromargentina says:

1st – Dont’a Hightower MLB
    2nd – Vinny Curry DE
    3rd – Mychal Kendricks ILB
    4th – Dwayne Allen TE
    6th – Cyrus Gray RB
    7th – B.J. Cunningham WR

80. Selfishly, I’d love to draft McNutt. It’s a hybrid of my wife and my last names! McCulloch + Cornutt = McNutt. BOOM!

I should have put him on my draft list, if only for that reason…

81. 1. Luke Kuechly, MLB
    2. Andre Branch, DE
    3. Robert Turbin, RB
    4. Demario Davis, OLB
    6. Marvin McNutt, WR
    7. Donnie Fletcher, CB

82. owenbytheway says:

OK, I figured out the trade since, supposedly, the Bengals and Hawks have already been talking.

Cinci wants Gilmore, Kuechly, or Barron, badly. The Cowboys, Philly, and Jets immediately before them could grab all three.

So Cinci jumps to 12 for any of those players.

We get their #17. #21, #116, and one of their 3 fifth round choices
    (which comes to 1890 points for you accountants).

They get our #12, #43, #75 (which is 1885 points).

Bengals are giving up two first, and fourth, and adding a higher first, another second, and another third.

We end up with two lower firsts, another fourth, and a fifth.

Now I’d like Upshaw, McClellin, Hightower, or Martin or ….

Point is, we’d have two solid firsts.

Makes sense for both teams.

83. HawkyHann says:

1- Quinton Coples
    2- Mychal Kendricks
    3-LaMichael James
    4-Jaye Howard Florida
    6- Najee Goode, West Virginia
    7- Christian Thompson, South Carolina State

84. Akseahawk says:

1- David Decastro OG
    2- Vinny Curry DE
    3- Mychal Kendricks ILB
    4- Demario Davis OLB
    6- Trevor Guyton DE
    7- Dan Herron RB

85. 1. Dont’a Hightower (move down)
    2. Coby Fleener (move up)
    3. Chris Polk
    4. Emmanuel Acho
    5. Russel Wilson (you know The Seahawks will get into this round)
    6. Coryell Judie
    7. Vontaze Burfict

86. God, this is hard. So many ways the draft can fall.

I think in the first, its gonna be between Coples, Ingram, and Hightower.

Second round depends on who we take in the first–if they take Hightower, its gonna be Curry or Perry or Irvin, if they take Coples, I expect a LB in the second, either Wagner or Zach Brown.

Third round depends heavily on whether they need another LB or can take a RB.

Fourth is hard. If they want Russell Wilson, this is the spot they have to take him, or trade into the high fifth round. Also where George Lioka will likely go too.

Ok, I suck at this but here goes:

1) Quentin Coples DE
    2) Bobby Wagner LB
    3) Robert Turbin RB
    4) Russell Wilson QB
    6) Josh Bellamy CB
    7) Brad Smelley FB/TE

If they miss out on Wilson, I think they will draft Harnish in the sixth/seventh. Also, George Lioka would be a nice pick but it looks like he’s gonna go by the third. Not sure if they wanna take a S to backup our tandem that high. Also, if Mychal Kendricks or Zach Brown are avaialable in the third, they might be the pick instead of Turbin.

I basically have no freakin’ clue, as you can tell. Im like the damned meteorologists these days–it might be this, it might be that, but it also could do both of those things–or neither. In fact, something else might happen…Lol!

87. Lioka may go in the third or fourth, but Im thinking third…

88. TwarkMain says:

1- David DeCastro, G, Stanford
    2- Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall
    3- James Michael-Johnson, LB, Nevada
    4- Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
    6- Josh Kaddu, LB, Oregon
    7- Matthew Masifilo, DT, Stanford

89. Audible–you had me there until Burfict. I could see all your picks except him working out.

ChuckEaston–I like your picks, and I almost had Harnish down with Wilson as well, but I dont see Seattle picking two qb’s this year, not after signing Flynn and still having hope for Portis.

Wabbubba–Dig your picks as well.

StrategicDust–Excellent mock. I wonder if Nick Toon is the son of Al Toon, a very good WR drafted ahead of Jerry Rice.

90. hawkfaninoklahoma says:

1.david decastro or trade down hightower

2. vinny curry

3.bobby wagner ILB Utah ST

4.chris polk RB UW

6.frank alexander DE OU

7.kellen moore Qb

91. williambryan says:

Picks are listed in order, not necessarily round.

1. Chandler Jones
    2. Lavonte David
    3. Brandon Boykins
    4. Robert Turbin
    5. Sean Spence
    6. Ryan Lindley
    7. Darrion Weems

I like my first 4 picks alright, but those aren’t the picks that I really want to happen. I purposely didn’t mock the picks I really want because if I did that, obviously those picks would have no chance at happening lol

92. I dont know if there are do-overs on this but i thought my way out of my picks above.

1. Upshaw
    2. Levonte david
    3. Bruce irvine
    4. Chris polk
    6. Russell Wilson
    7. Eric D. Willams WR from TNT

93. wallinator says:

The Patriots have inquired on what it will take to move up to Seattle’s #12 pick….I say both of their 1st Round selections and a 3rd.

1st – Michael Floyd, WR, ND

1: Coby Fleener TE
    2: Shea McClellin LB
    3: Chris Polk RB
    4: Nick Foles QB
    6: Darius Fleming LB
    7: Brandon Hardin CB

96. Trade back to 14 with Dallas.

1. Chandler Jones
    2. Zach Brown
    3. Chris Polk
    4. Emanuel Acho
    5. Chandler Harnish (from Dallas)
    6. Geno Gradkowski
    7. Justin Bethel

97. 1.David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
    2.Devon Still, DT, Penn St.
    3.Cam Johnson, DE, Virginia
    4.Michael Egnew, TE, Missouri
    (Trade for a 5) Tank Carder, LB, TCU
    6.Nate Potter, OT, Boise St.
    7.Patrick Witt, QB, Yale

98. !.Decastro
    2.Zach Brown
    3.Tyrone Crawford
    4.George Iloka
    6.Nate Potter
    7.Kellen Moore

99. owenbytheway says:

It’s Noisey in Boise, eh osbrey?