Seahawks Insider live chat replay

Post by Eric Williams on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:12 am with 12 Comments »
August 17, 2011 11:27 am

We’ll get started at 10:30 a.m.

Chat
  1. LeePridemore says:

I like to start the day with a good source of fiber and some Seahawks Insider Live Chat.

Say “Live Chat” on three…one two three, “Live Chat.”

2. LIVE CHAT!

3. HawkfaninMT says:

Ha! Cant join because my computer thinks it is virus… Weird

4. ZombieLatics says:

So, I read the transript and have a few questions…will the Hawks get Lofa back? how does Carpenter look? how will the team do in the west? and will Forsett be gone? Clear those up and I’ll be one happy 12th Man!

5. ZombieLatics,

He did answer those questions…

He doubts Lofa will be back…Carroll’s comment about welcoming him back is just being polite.

Carpenter looks good, so does Moffit…lots of false starts from Carpenter, though…needs more focus.

Arizona is our top opponent, depending on how quickly Kolb learns. St. Louis doesn’t have enough weapons on offense right now.

Yes, Forsett is a lock and should get about 5 carries and a couple of passes per game.

6. chuck_easton says:

Audible,

I think you fell for the [sarcasm] subtleties there.

Those very questions were asked and answered at least 4 times each by Eric.

Sarcasm is lost on computer posts. :)

7. ZombieLatics says:

I know. Now I feel bad. It’s all fun and games until someone doesn’t get it and then you feel mean for wasting their time in answering.

8. Yeah, you’re one mean zombie! LOL

Well, at least I answered them correctly, given how many times Eric had to answer those questions.

9. lol.. never claimed I wasn’t redundant. but was first on the Bigby ?’s

10. HawkfaninMT, I had the same ‘virus warning’ thing happen last thursday night….

11. Live chat again for the game on Thursday?

12. chuck_easton says:

Ok bobbyk, but you’ll be real lonely for a couple of days because the game doesn’t start until Saturday.