Tatupu, Obomanu should practice this week

Post by Eric Williams on Jan. 10, 2011 at 4:49 pm with 93 Comments »
January 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said both linebacker Lofa Tatupu and receiver Ben Obomanu should practice this week.

Tatupu suffered a concussion in the fourth quarter, and Obomanu suffered a dislocated shoulder in the first half but came back and played.

“Lofa got hit in the head, but he responded very well today,” Carroll said. “I was very encouraged by his turnaround from yesterday today. And Ben Obomanu really was on the field with a dislocated shoulder, and by the next series was back in there and catching passes.

“So that was a phenomenal recovery, and we’re hoping he’s going to make a good recovery in practice this week. We think both those guys will practice before the end of the week.”

Carroll also talked about the recent success his team has had running the ball. Seattle ran for 141 yards against St. Louis two weeks ago, and 149 yards last week against New Orleans, so the offensive line is finally starting to play like the Seattle head coach expected earlier this year.

“It’s taken us seemingly forever to see some continuity and growth in a positive direction in the running game,” Carroll said. “It’s been spotty at best, but for the last two weeks when we’ve need it most, it’s been there. So we’ll try to take that with us to Chicago.”

Matt Hasselbeck was asked about Marshawn Lynch’s pose as he dove into the end zone on the 67-yard run.

“I saw the picture; I heard he might have tweaked his groin on that play,” Hasselbeck said. “But I think he’s going to be okay. He’s probable.”

Tight end John Carlson said after making his initial block to seal off the linebacker on Lynch’s memorable run, he got down field in the end zone to help Lynch celebrate afterward.

“I was kind of the hype man in the end zone, hyping Marshawn up a little bit,” Carlson said. “I got all the way down there. I didn’t help on the way, but I got down there and I was in the end zone.”

Carroll said that Hasselbeck played his best game of the season last week against New Orleans. He said Hasselbeck could have checked down on the touchdown to Brandon Stokley, and also had that option again on the touchdown to Mike Williams, but made perfect throws on both plays.

Hasselbeck also talked the about how he got rid of the ball early and anticipated where tight end Cameron Morrah was going to be on that throw, putting a lot of air under the ball on a stop and go on the sideline with pressure in his face.

“Just being honest, I think the cool part about that play was that it was a nationally televised game, so you had all the different camera angles in high def,” Hasselbeck said. “So it gave everybody else a glimpse of what it really looks like from the quarterback position.

“So I thought that was pretty game-like, pretty realistic. When I got hurt in ’08 I watched a bunch of games from the stands, and I get now. When you’re up there your like, ‘Oh, come on, right there. See it.’ So that was the first ‘aha’ moment I had.”

Defensive end Raheem Brock was asked if he felt Carroll’s Rah Rah, college approach to motivating the players was corny, and answered honestly.

“Yeah it was,” Brock said. “I was like, ‘Oh, we’re breaking down again?’ We break it down like a hundred times. He says a whole bunch of stuff and it was just like I was back in college again, and I was just like frustrated.

“But it’s good for the younger guys who have never had that experience. And I’ve learned to understand that everybody hasn’t been in my situation, where I’ve been going to the playoffs so many time, and playing with Payton (Manning) and those guys. So the younger guy who have never been in this situation, they need to hear things like that.”

Hasselbeck said Carroll has been successful in getting players to buy into his approach, and it’s been successful for Seattle this season.

“It just becomes who you are,” Hasselbeck said. “I think if you just get everybody caring about at the same amount – or really if you get the players to care about it more than the coaches do, that’s when you have something special.”

One thing that will be different for the Seahawks when they face Chicago for a second time is linebacker Lance Briggs will play. The all-pro linebacker was a late scratch because of a left ankle injury in the first game.

“He’s huge,” Hasselbeck said. “I think he’s arguably one of the best defensive players in the game. I think he’s a great player. Going into the game we fully expected him to play. He didn’t play, and that was a big deal.

“So for us to sit back and say, ‘Hey, we beat them at their place, we can do it again.’ That would be a dangerous way to feel because Lance Briggs did not play in that game. He is big, big-time difference maker and a great football player. So as hard as this game is going to be, the fact that he’s back up takes it to another level.”

Great news!

2. “I didn’t make that call; the Saints made that call by how they decided to play it,” Hasselbeck said. “Mike Williams was my second read, Brandon Stokley was my third read. And again, I pull the trigger but it’s not my decision. That’s their decision. They chose how they wanted to cover it, and I threw the ball accordingly.”

The beauty of having a veteran signal caller in a play-off game.

And, WTF, this offensive line is playing well! WTF? Okung is a cornerstone, that’s obvious. Polumbus and Gibson have certainly not been Pro Bowlers, but they are getting the job done! Good for them! I’m pleasantly surprised that the guard position hasn’t been sucking for almost a month. Keep up the good work!

Lock isn’t even playing like a pile of crap anymore. Lately, he’s been the Locklear I remember about 3-4-5 years ago and that guy was an effective NFL RT. He wasn’t a star, but he was (and now is) an above average NFL foootball player.

Can things be clicking at just the right time? Keep riding this momentum!

Dare to Dream!

3. Most importantly, Lofa looks to be good to go (and Obo too)! I’m pumped!

Hass is absolutely right, Briggs is a major influence on that D.

Obo and Lofa practicing this week? Awesome. Let’s hope so.

I’m not surprised by Brock’s comments. After the Ram game, the locker-room clip I saw, Carroll kept going on and on. There are worse things in the world, of course but I can see where he’s coming from.

I’m already amped for Sunday.

Bobby – Gibby and Lock have made a nice tandem. How cool is that? Andrews dragging Lock down…? That may be a bit hyperbole, but there’s no question Gibby at RG has been a good move.

6. Briggs was out but so was Mebane.

7. The neutralizer for us though is that we had Red Bryant. Either way we lose a run stuffing force for playing Chicago. On the flip side, Obo hadn’t really established himself yet either (clearly better than Butler… although Butler did have a really huge play in that first Bears game).

8. Gibson and Polumbus both seem to be playing well – have solidified the G positions after so much turnover and poor play all year. Andrews pretty clearly a pile – line has been much better without him. I’m hesitant to credit Lock, but can’t deny that we’ve gotten most of our rushing yards running right.

Things do seem to be gelling at the right time.

9. freedom_X says:

It’s interesting that not too much noise has been made about how Lovie Smith publicly stated last week he was scouting and preparing only for the Saints – not Seattle. (I think he also picked only one of the GB/PHI teams, though I can’t remember which.)

The plus side is that, if taken at face value, Lovie Smith wasted a week of prep time!

Red played less that half the snaps that game. The ‘Hawks ran mostly nickel with Terrill playing from Mebane. And as much as I love Red, Brock’s emergence opposite Clemons negates much of Balmer’s ineptitude. (Still wish he was playing, though.)

11. With the way the offensive line is playing right now (gulp, above average…wow) my only concern with them is push on a 3rd and 1 situation. We simply don’t have an area where we can punch the ball and pick up a yard. That’s part of the reason we’re seeing many of these 3rd/4th and short passes.

12. I really don’t care who wins tonight but I’d like to see a good game. I’m assuming many of you would like to see Oregon win (a NW team)?

13. “I heard he might have tweaked his groin on that play,” Hasselbeck said.

LOL. Classic Hass . . .

14. freedom_X says:

As far as the championship game is concerned, I’m hoping both teams will lose…

15. IdahoHawk says:

Great news about Lofa and Obo. What a hell day at work all morning I just thought about the win. Then second half of the day I was depressed it wasn’t Sunday already. I like our chances in this game. I think Chicago has the most over glorified record this season. Just go back and look at their record. Two close wins over Detroit, Minnesota couldn’t kick them selfs in their own ass. They caught little fire last 3-4 games outside the pack game. Good god they lost to the Seahawks for cryin out loud (not the same Hawks as of lately). Well this is going to be a close one. Hopefully not the same results as the 2006 divisional game.
    GO HAWKS! THIS FUUUUNNN!
    OH YEA GO DUCKS.

16. “my only concern with them is push on a 3rd and 1 situation.”

So true, even as the line has played better, that still remains a real weakness. We never seem to be able to run for a yard when we have to, and the other team knows it.

BobbyK – I don’t know about NW team. But certainly rooting because Pac 10. The Pac 10, not unlike the Seahawks, are thoroughly disrespected by everyone (seemingly) east of the Rockies.

18. Does anyone remember the year that the Colts won the Super Bowl? Their defensive line was about as horrible as possible vs. the run. Teams ran over them like nothing. All of a sudden, in the play-offs, like magic, their defensive line stopped the run. WTF? That was one of the weirdest things I have ever seen.

Can the Hawks offensive line pretend it’s that Colts defensive line and have a magical run when they have been criticized so much yet turn it around when it matters most? The rushing offense the last few weeks has not been the norm in Seattle. It’s no surprise wins are following with the ability to actually run the ball. All the criticism the offensive line has gotten has been well deserved too. Dare to Dream!

I do remember that. They didn’t hold any team in the regular season to under 100 yards rushing. Then somehow, didn’t give up 100 rushing during the playoffs (I’m almost certain thats right). WTF? Indeed. lol

20. Qwap – my Ducks are behiind :-(

21. Is Mebane ever gonna be the 3-tech guy we hoped he would be?

The reason why the PAC 10 teams are disrespected in the SEC is that they rarely win against the SEC.( Not counting the great Carroll lead USC teams).

Just look at this game so far Oregon has something like 38 yards rushing! The O- line of Oregon is getting man handled.

Cam looks good, and this could turn into a blowout if Oregon doesn’t get it going!

23. klm – I don’t think Mebane is ever going to be the player I expected him to be. However, I expected a 10 sack guy per season who would dominate (as a pass rushing DT) in the run game too.

There are worse things in life that what Mebane is now… a dominant force in the run game. It’s just that he’s simply not what we hoped he’d be with respect to rushing the passer.

Still, he’s a damn good piece to our defense that we cannot afford to lose. When he, Cole, and Big Red are together… I sincerely wouldn’t take any other defensive line in the NFL in a run stuffing situation.

24. maddog12 says:

The phrase of the day is WTF. I will now use it in a phrase…Curry, WTF. I don’t know if we could trade him for anything meaningful but an upgrade there sure would be nice.

25. I say that quite a bit when I watch Curry attempt to play SAM like a normal player at that position with an average IQ.

26. The thing with Curry… If YOU were an NFL GM and only had “X” number of dollars to spend per season… Would YOU give up a draft pick AND pay him that ridiculous salary to suck for you (or even be average)? I wouldn’t (unless he’d be willing to move to pass rushing DE, get coached up there, and be okay with it). I don’t care if he’ll develop into a potentially above average player at SAM, the fact of the matter is that he is paid like one of the best players in the NFL and he’s clearly not even close. Worse yet, I see no scenario where he will develop into one of the top 20 players in the NFL but that’s what he’s getting paid to do.

If we want a good defensive lineman, then check out Auburns defensive line.

Very few defensive tackles have big sack numbers. The chances of us finding another Cortez Kennedy are about as good as finding another Walter Jones!

Speaking of Kennedy, did he finally make it into the hall of fame this year?

28. BobbyK, the 2006 Colts improved their run defense in the playoffs largely because of the return and recovery of Bob Sanders.

GeorgiaHawk, Tez is a finalist again this year. Hope he gets in.

29. while watching tonights game – I am curious where Cam Newton goes – I am pretty sure he comes out – will he be around in the 20′s and is he worth the pick?

Doesn’t really look like that bad of a player – I like him better than Mallet in the limited times I ahve seen both players this year

Canfan

Thanks. And your right about Sanders. What a difference he made when he came back. That’s why I was so exited when we drafted Earl Thomas! Just look what Sanders, Reed, and Polamalu has done to elevate the teams they are on.

Best player on the field tonight is Nick Fairly of Auburn. He’s playing 3-tech like we hoped Mebane would. He is dominating this game.

32. Yeah. I remember that Bob Sanders made a huge difference. But if our OL can give Matt Hasselbeck a legit running game… he can be the Bob Sanders (Sanders was the QB of that defense) difference too. Not many QBs can function with a crappy running game and Matt is no different (there are other variables too, but lets not go there). He’s not a Manning or Brady so he obviously needs help (i.e. a running game).

I’ll be pissed if we end up with Cam Newton and thrilled if we get Ryan Mallett.

Calling Fairley another Suh (if you’re watching the game) is absurd. Great. Yes. Another Suh? Stupid.

33. Duke – No question Fairley is a stud.

34. I remember plenty of people saying Suh should win the Heisman last year. I have not heard “Fairley should win the Heisman” talk. There’s a reason for that.

What a great game! Tied up!

35. I would take a few players in this game in the draft- many in the later rounds but I would take them :)

GeorgiaHawk – I didn’t say the SEC disrespected the Pac 10, I’m talking about the major media east of the Rockies. But now that you mention it, the Pac 10 is 11-9 against the SEC over the past 12 years. And understand, I’m not nocking the SEC, they ball, for sure. But the Pac 10 doesn’t get the respect they deserve across the country, IMO.

I will take Suh light any day!

What a game this has turned out to be!

38. Anyone else having fun watching the game!

39. Not that anyone ever insinuated that Fairley is another Suh.

I’m a homer. I love Suh.

40. Mallet can’t handle any pressure at all! his footwork is TERRIBLE

Mallet = Dan McGuire

*knocking*

42. They did on t.v. (not the blog)

Mallet actually reminds me of Drew Bledsoe.

44. xcman – I saw Mallett handle some pressure this year. It looked to me like he could handle it, on average.

Bobby – I knew you’d love the Suh comparison by Herbstreet. (In fairness to Herb. I think the comparison was meant to be only in context of the game’s stage and the position.)

46. Yeah. That got me riled up!

47. The only thing that sucks in a game like this, when two champions are playing, is that one team has to lose.

The SEC has won 5 national championships in a row. lol. Um… is there any debate they are the best conference in the country?

49. The SEC is great but they do get the advantage of being overly hyped (sometimes) so they get a team in 5 straight years.

50. But then they actually do win so. . . . . . .

51. Wouldn’t mind getting Clay Mathews brother (K.C.?) for the Hawks.

52. Nick Fairley wouldn’t be a bad draft pick either

53. The’re overly hyped because they are that good. Throw some of those SEC teams in the Big East or the ACC and they win a lot more games. The NFL resume of SEC players on rosters is crazy too. Give credit where credit is due.

Brady and Manning are overly hyped too. But they are also that good.

54. Fairley is long gone by the time the Seahawks pick!

Casey Matthews had a great year. He’s a hell of a player.

Dukeshire- I am not a mind reader. You did say east of the Rockies. Last time I looked the SEC is far east of the Rockies.
    I also said excluding the great USC teams.
    Now you say the Pac 10 is 11-9 against the SEC over the past 12 years?
    How many of those wins were from USC? And where did you get these stats from.Who played who and what was the score’s? Because if you are right about this then I will have some Ammo to argue with next time I defend the PAC 10 against the fans here of the SEC.

57. UCLA and Ten. have split the last 2 years! That’s 1-1.

58. Oregon’s OL kinda reminds me of the Hawks at times.

59. Oregon beat TENN this year

This game reminded me of how a very good defensive line can disrupt a great offensive team. Kinda like what the Giants did to the Patriots in the SuperBowl.

61. This game showed the importance of a good OL. Wish Hawks gave Matt as long to throw as Newton had. Auburn’s DL was better too. Letting Fairley go unblocked every other play didn’t help, though.

Another sad thing for Ducks is that (last I checked) they are way behind Spags in recruiting. Huskies are gonna be tough next year if Montana starts playing like his dad.

62. Good point. That’s why it’d be fun to have a great OL instead of a solid OL. Those Cowboy OLs from the mid-90s were unbelievable and couldn’t be dominated.

63. IdahoHawk says:

TCU could play with both these teams. Another screwing from the Bcs.

64. Interesting too that Lynch’s big run vs NO was via man-blocking, not zone.

I don’t think that I could make a good argument for the PAC ten by saying to an SEC fan that Oregon beat Tennessee. Tenessee was like the 7th or 8th team in the SEC this year.

However if the PAC tens best team have been beating the SECs best teams consistently over the last 12 years, then I could make a legit argument for the PAC 10.

66. How could you make a playoff scenario where every team gets a fair shot? You’ld have to have two complete seasons(?) Maybe a round-robin tourny where each team plays 2-3 games/day, accumulate black marks?

67. College football needs a playoff system. Imagine what the NFL would be like if the Falcons and Patriots automatically qualified for the Super Bowl. We wouldn’t have dreams of Matt Hasselbeck holding the Lombardi.

I would love to see him win it. How old was John Elway when he finally won the big one? He needed a great RB to help him do it.

68. GeorgiaHawk –
    What is the SEC. I know it’s the “South East Conf”, but did I hear there is a “West Div” of the SEC? Are there divisions in the SEC?

Then all the feuding between the teams, like wasn’t another SEC team’s HC complaining about Cam Newton’s dad asking MO for $180K for Cam to go there? Or sompthin like that. . .

I meant PAC tens best teams.

BobbyK , or anyone.- If you had your choice of O-Lineman in the draft and/or free agents, Who would you take, and how many would we need?

70. IdahoHawk says:

KLM008
    You get rid of 8-10 team conferences and size them down. Then roll it just like the Nfl. Move games around outside your conference. Make these guys travel and play all over the nation. If a team starts slipping in there confrence then you move the up and coming team within the their conference. Then at the end of the year you have the top teams playing for a title. Im sure there would be cons any way you do it.

71. Logan Mankins will be the cream of the crop (as a left guard). He’s Steve Hutchinson Lite. Not too shabby. He’s nasty. He’s tough. He’s what you want. Except that he’s 28. But as a guard, he’s still got a good/great 4-5 years left in him. I’ll take him in a heartbeat. We’d have a dominant left side again!

Do we have a realistic shot at Mankins?

73. IdahoHawk says:

Bobbyk
    How come we don’t run behind Okung? Probably 80% of the runs go right. Is Okung that good of a run blocker? Don’t get me wrong I love Okung and his attitude. It just seems when time get tough we run to the right. So is left guard or problem?

74. SI.com’s Don Banks on Hasselbeck:

Charlie Whitehurst had his 15 minutes of fame in Week 17, but how do you not think about bringing Matt Hasselbeck back in 2011 if you’re Seattle? I suppose next week at Chicago he could revert to more of the mistake-prone form we’ve seen from him the past three regular seasons, but the 35-year-old Hasselbeck just played the game of his life against the Saints.

I don’t ever remember seeing Hasselbeck have better touch on his passes than he did in carving up New Orleans. He floated some and fired others, but he was on the money all day long. Once that early deflected pass ended up as an interception by Saints cornerback Jabari Greer, Hasselbeck was on fire, and played the position like the wily, old veteran he is. At the very least, the Seahawks or somebody else is going to want Hasselbeck as a superb, 1A-type starting option.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/don_banks/01/09/snap.judgments/index.html#ixzz1AhmnB000

Klm008- Yes, the SEC has a west and an east division. Six schools in each division, and as far as this Cam thing goes, I just don’t follow it. I am not an SEC fan. I am a PAC 12 fan. But since I live in the South East ,(where people live, eat, and breath SEC football), I can’t but help noticing how far more developed football programs are down here, starting right from the pee wee leagues on up!

Please excuse my poor spelling.

76. In the draft, Hawks could take one of the top Ts, like Eric said, and convert him to guard – especially if they’re gonna continue ZBing.

There’s more college teams than 32. Maybe 1000 colleges have football teams? They’re divided into small colleges vs small colleges & bigger schools vs bigger schools, etc. (But who sez a smaller college team couldn’t hang with a big college team?)

Anyway, if each college conference was considered the same as an NFL division, then the regular season should determine the winners of each “division”, so the divisions should have 7 teams and each team plays every other team in their division at home and away = 12 games/season. College conference winners would then play other college conference winners with the losers eliminated just as in the NFL. Trouble is there would be like 30 such conferences.

77. Suppose there were 32 NCAA college conferences. The 1st playoffs would be 16 games between conference winners. 2nd round 8 games, 3rd 4, 4th 2, then the championship (21 total playoff games). Brackets could be set up by BCS to make the matches as fair as possible, so that the best 2 schools don’t eliminate each other right off in the first week. The college season would actually end up a little shorter length of time then current. Currently, each school plays about 12 weeks of regular season, plus 2+ bye weeks, then 4 more weeks until the BCS Championship. Eliminate the bye weeks and the season would be a week shorter.

78. Speaking of suh, do you think carroll could fix haynesworth’s attitude? That would be a handsome scenario in SEA.

Nnamdi Asomugha + Haynesworth in the offseason, plus hopefully a replacement for lawyer (assuming he retires) would make a very stout D (at least on paper).
    Add some OL depth, 6’4+ speedster WR and holy smokes hass might be efficient for 2 more years, which should give 1 year to work on whitehurst, and if that fails, draft a QB.

I think about this shit way too much.

Whoever Carroll brings in will know that if they are not really in then they will be out soon.
    It will be an interesting year. I think the NFC West will the NFC best in two to three years.

GeorgiaHawk – No one suggested you are a mind reader. And yes, the SEC is east of the Rockies. But I did not specify my argument to one conference. What I said was the Pac 10 is disrespected as a football conference “east of the Rockies”. This includes the Big 10, Big 12, ACC, Big East, and yes, the SEC. I wasn’t even making the case that they are better than one conference or another (although that wouldn’t be a hard argument to make, in most cases).

I also find it interesting the counter-argument against the Pac 10 is USC. “Well, if you eliminate USC wins…” that makes no sense to me (and it’s not only you. I’ve heard it a million times.) Do we then get to eliminate, say Texas’ wins during a period, if we were comparing the Pac 10 with the Big 12? Or Florida…?

Look, SEC has won 5 national championships in a row. As I said, they are the best conference in the country, IMO. So if you want to engage in a debate with someone about who’s better; SEC or Pac 10, you’ll have to do some mighty fancy talkin’. But that doesn’t mean the Pac 10 is the Wac either.

As far as assembling the past 12 years worth of matchups with scores, I don’t have the time right now to do all the heavy lifting for you. (Cal and UCLA over Tenn in ’07 / ’08 etc…) But it’s all there on the internet. Perhaps this afternoon I’ll put something together.

81. Looks like Hass is in demand already:

I do not want to see him in another team’s uniform. Seattle needs to re-sign him. Of course, if he plays well in Chicago and takes Seattle to the NFC Championship game, they won’t have a choice.

82. SeahawkFan12 says:

I agree, Canfan. Re-sign him NOW.

83. What we lose in draft position this year, will be more that compensated by Free Agency. It should be an easy sell for someone like Carroll. “Look what we did our first year after 279 roster moves” NFC West Champions, deep into the playoffs (or further)…

Our owner, training facility, stadium, coaching staff, and playoff record should make us look pretty good for free agents with playoff / superbowl aspirations.

84. Oops – that’s 31 playoff games. Haveta get sommore sponsers?

85. Hey, Eric…how about a thread on the 12th Man….how many stadiums can boast that fans have created tremors large enough to register on the richter scale…it seems pretty newsworthy to me.

86. New 7-team PNW conference: Cougs, Dogs, Ducks, Beavers, Hawaii, Boise State, & Eastern Washington Eagles?

87. Last night was the first time I’d watched Newton play – and my two cents is that he’s definitely a project, rather than a pro-ready guy. He just seemed very slow and deliberate to me (not when he runs, obviously) – like it takes him a long time to get going, and figure out where he’s going to throw the ball.

On the upside, he is obviously huge in the pocket, and the way he seemed completely unconcerned with pass rushers, and just sort of brushed them away when they got close, reminded me of Roethlisberger. He seems to be able to buy a ton of time each play – but that strikes me as something that will drastically change at the pro level, where every lineman and LB will be able to take him down.

88. Hasselbeck started game day as a perceived has-been getting fluid drained from his hip. Then he ended it the most unlikely fashion, becoming relevant again with a victory and four touchdown passes against a defending champion that had given up only 13 all season.

FLUID drained from his hip?!?! I hadn’t heard about that. wow. but I still think Obo coming back and playing after dislocating his shoulder!

89. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2011_ILB
    Getting ILB Casey Matthews in the 4th-5th round would be awesome.

90. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1123569
    If Mare retires, Nebraska’s PK Alex Henry would be a great pickup in the 5th-6th.

GeorgiaHawk – Okay, here’s what I’ve come up with for you. From the 2000 season through last night the Pac 10 holds a 12-10 advantage over the SEC in head to head. During that time, USC went 4-0.

2000

ASU 17 Geo 20 – L

2010
    Ore 48 Tenn 13 – W
    Ore 19 Aub 22 – L

* denotes USC games

Hope that helps…

92. No way Alex Henry lasts that long in the draft. No way.