Monday Morning QB live chat transcript

Post by Eric Williams on Dec. 6, 2010 at 8:17 am with 16 Comments »
December 6, 2010 12:05 pm

We’ll get started at 11 a.m. today.

Chat
  1. If anyone asks questions or makes stupid comments as “BobbyK” today, just ignore them; it’s not me.

Eric — I do have a question about Walt. Is he walking pain free to the extent where he’s going to live a healthy life on that knee in retirement? I’m not sure if you know, but if you do…

2. chuck_easton says:

Jason La Canfora is reporting that the injury to BMW is significant and he will miss at least one game (the SF game) or more.

Can we get confirmation on this Eric?

3. yakimahawk says:

Eric,
    In your opinion was the left side of the line (Okung) doing a better job in getting a push and run blocking or was it the weakness of the Carolina front?

4. CaliSeahawker says:

This game vs SF is a must win, absolutely no doubt about it whatsoever. I have a good feeling the Saints can beat Arizona on Sunday. If that does happen and WE WIN, we will at the very least have a chance to play for the division week 17 vs St louis (at the least, vs clinching it beforehand).

If we can find a way to not get raped by Vernon Davis, Crabtree, and someone NOT named Frank Gore (D line, I am talking to you!), I will freaking wear a thong while mowing the damn lawn! I am very superstitious and will do anything to gain a much needed game on St Louis (Arizona is worthless)

5. SeahawkSteve91 says:

Wasn’t Frank Gore hurt? Thought he broke his hip….

Yes, Gore is on IR.

7. DFloydd says:

@CaliSeahawker….man, you are one weird, superstitious dude….i hope for a win but not to see a pic of you in anything but a hazmat suit….hA!

8. SeahawkSteve91 says:

No reason we should lose the game in SF other then that is is IN SF.

9. pabuwal says:

The only must win game left on the schedule is the Rams game. If the Rams beat KC at home or beat NO on the road then they deserve to win the division unless the Seahawks win out.

I think Cali is using the ‘Hawks to satisfy his women’s lingerie / lawn mowing fetishes. Lol.

11. chuck_easton says:

Yes, I hate those latent lawnmowing fetishes. It’s always the quiet ones that have issues with gas powered garden equipment.

Lol, Speaking of which, only 1 more start until you wear something out of your wife’s closet…

13. bird_spit says:

LOL! Chuck and Cali are the same person? Weird alien technology beaming from California to Edmonton?

IMO, if Okung goes down one more time this year, I still would book him as a status unknown/non-bust pending. That dude is crazy athletic, maybe go so far as to say a man among men. I’m already starting to think 2011 season will be sweet(!), and 2010 isnt over yet. Hawks need to push it to the playoffs, and re-sign the ‘players’ of 2010.

I suspect Balmer won’t be included on the invite list, unless he pulls it together in the next few games.

14. chuck_easton says:

I’m not going to say anything until I see the Big O play the final offensive snap on Sunday. I don’t want to jinx anything.

And it was Cali that started this whole thing. Funny thing is it seems to work.

Seattle can give The Redskins and their frock wearing hogs a run for their money. We’ll just start our lingerie wearing section to every home game! Anything to help. Really nobody wants to see me in something not age/gender appropriate, but a deals a deal.

15. IBGoofy says:

Pab’s…. Clearly, you are correct… Need the Rams game… Ours is such an unpredictable team….. LOL-Jeesch! It is likely to all come down to that game…. exactly what most of us wanted this year…. Be competitive, let us enjoy the possibilities… I believe PC and staff have already done that…. (Yes, some pain here and there….)
    Kudo’s PC! Thx for the fun!