1. variable575 says:

Posted at 6:15 today but obviously taped way earlier per the Zac Robinson talk–kind of amusing.

one thing I want to know is how Earl responds to being exposed due to his aggressive nature. Does he back off now( I hope not) and kind of fade away from conversation or does he tweak a few things but still stay aggressive and trust his amazing instincts?

RIP Dave! God bless.

2. variable575 says:

Tell me Walter will be on Fitz–not Jennings.

3. variable575 says:

…………..My reasoning, I doubt Derek can hit Fitz in stride, so that allows a more physical player in Walter to keep pace and then play the ball and have the attributes to bat it down or perhaps make a pick. IMO.

4. AaronCurryIsBUST says:

Did you guys discuss what a worthless player #59 is and how he doesn’t contribute to the team at all?

“Exposed”? That seems a bit strong. He’s made some “rookie” mistakes, lapses in judgement perhaps, where playing the receiver rather than the ball would have been wise. (A certain amount of those are to be expected, however.) But I don’t see any way he dials it back, at all or plays less aggressively. Smarter perhaps. He’ll learn and keep getting better, I’m sure. He’s too damn good.

I couldn’t get the podcast to play, is this something they discussed?

6. Good podcast, Eric! Interesting that both Eric and Rob picked the Cardinals this weekend because they will be the ‘more physical’ team’. We’ll see about that.

Arizona’s D line was not very physical in the game at Qwest, and their LBs were getting beat too. Especially in the first quarter when Okung played and was knocking Cardinals D linemen and LBs all over the place. In that first quarter we were the more physical team. With Okung back healthy and Pitts now playing, I think we can put Darnell Dockett in his place once again. And if Stacy Andrews can replace Locklear at RT, that will add toughness to our line as well.

The biggest story in the that last game was the pathetic AZ offense with Matt Hall and their special teams giving the game away. This one will be tougher for our D, this time without Red Bryant, but with Mebane back in the middle. Balmer and Siavii will need to step it up.

I still think the Seahawks can be as physical as the Cardinals and can win this game in AZ. The key will be our O line coming together and kicking some butt. I’m expecting the left side of our new O line to be very good soon. I’m worried about the right side of our line Gibson likely starting at RG. But I don’t think the Cardinals scare our offensive of defensive linemen one bit.

7. Dukeshire, try hitting the “download link” and then playing the file through iTunes. That worked for me.

Thanks, Eric, for posting these as real downloadable Podcasts now!

Got it Stevo. Thanks.

Re-watching the game last night I was more impressed with Siavii than I was leaving Qwest Sunday. All in all he played very well for Cole. I’m pretty comfortable with all but Balmer up front right now, considering their injuries.

It’s too bad Okam isn’t up to speed yet, I’m anxious to see how they use him; at NT or LDE.

Okung and Pitts will be a refreshing change for the best. Look forward to watching them own left side.

9. Yeah, it’ll be weird to actually feel good about one side of the line. It’s been so long… It was the Super Bowl year when we actually had a decent side to our line (and that was one of the best ever).