1. eric can i have that shirt

2. Hawks had just crushed Jax 41-0 last season before laying a Qwest egg against AZ, 27-3. TOP 17:10, 7 first downs, 14 rushing yards on 11 carries, 114 passing yards, Hass QB rating, 32.5. One of the worst beatings in Hawk history.

Hope this team hasn’t become over confident and takes care of business Sunday.

That game was just awful. Arizona held the ball for something like 12 minutes on their opening drive which resulted in a TD. Followed by a pooch kick that almost him Jon Owens in the head. Which they recovered. On and on… I would agree; one of the ugliest beating in Seahawk history.

4. irrationalexuberance says:

THis should be a competitve game but at home, just like finally demonstrated on the road last week, when the defense and offense come together Seattle is a real competitive team. At home they have been consistent enough. Two big reasons for Arizona success last couple years, Kurt Warner and Anquan Boldin, although he was in Fitzgerald shadow, but I am firm believer in an offense is only as good as the QB. Without Kurt Warner and on road with a horrible run defense. Seattle should handle business on Sunday. Key word should. Good teams are consistent, mediocre or bad teams arent. We will see where Seattle falls in these next 2-4 weeks.

5. Clemons has got to beat Levi Brown like a drum. He just has to. Cards beat Rams, so Hawks better not be gettin overconfident. Let’s get some payback for last year’s home game vs AZ!

6. CaliSeahawker says:

I am still worried about this game. I don’t know why, but I am just worried! I have been taking Mylanta Q4 Hours since Wednesday because of this!

Cali – I hate to be a pest, but how’s that lawn mowing project coming along…?

8. CaliSeahawker says:

Duke – Not being a pest at all ha ha. Actually, I had been on call at the hospital for the past seven days, but last night was my final call until January. Another issue holding me back was the fact the weather in Southern California has been horrible the past week (raining cats and dogs), and if I am to mow the lawn, the lawn has to be dry or else my mower will get destroyed :-) This weekend the sun comes out in Loma Linda though!

If you want to save that photo as a Christmas present to the blog, I’m sure Eric could post it for you and everyone would love it. Lol, the idea of it just make me laugh.

10. CaliSeahawker says:

Oh it’s going to be hilarious trust me :-) And I plan on having Eric post it after a win, and not after a disappointing loss, because what’s the point if we are all upset and grumpy?

BTW I am terrified about this game because everyone deep down expects us to blow ARZ out, and the vegas line has us winning by several points! I love being the underdog, so when we are the obvious favorite it’s a bit unsettling. If ARZ was not so damn well-coached I would not be so nervous!

11. CaliSeahawker says:

Eric, how do I post photos on this blog? Do I have to email you the photos first? Can you set up a TNT Facebook so us bloggers can get to know each other a little better? Good idea or bad idea? Provolone or swiss?

12. CaliSeahawker: email me the photo and I’ll post it for you: eric.williams@thenewstriubne.com

13. Will Lynch add that demension to the Seahawk offense that was missing last year against AZ and take the pressure off Matt. With an improved Offense and a get in your face defense along with the proper preperation the Seahawks should come out a winner this week at home Hawks by 10

14. CaliSeahawker says:

Prediction:
    ARZ 31
    SEA 33

15. SeahawkInKorea says:

Just wanted to say that it’s been a joy reading all your comments on the hawks. I just wish I could watch the games but Korea is not big on USA football. Nevertheless I read the play-by-plays at Fox and root for the Hawks just the same.

Gooooo Hawks!!!