Seahawks Insider Podcast – Week 4

Post by Eric Williams on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:38 pm with 18 Comments »
September 30, 2010 11:55 am

Eric Williams and Ryan Divish of The News Tribune join Rob Rang, senior draft analyst for NFLDraftScout.com to discus the Seattle Seahawks upcoming contest at St. Louis.

Note: Our media vendor, VMIX, is having some trouble serving the podcast right now. The download link works, but you have to save it as an MP3.

On PCs this means right click and on Macs it means CTRL + click. Then pick “Save link as” or “Save target as” and then add .mp3 to the end.

You can also listen by saving this link as an MP3.

1. Man Eric, this podcast is wierd. Got two podcasts overlapped & far enough apart that it’s really hard to keep track of the one or the other.

2. KLM008: They’re the same. Just giving folks the option if they want to open a separate window to listen.

3. whenever I try to download the podcast, it says Expired Token. It also does not show up in iTunes. I’d love to listen…

If you click on the actual bar (arrow on the far left) rather than the “listen here”, you should be able to get it. I get “expired token” on the listen here link as well.

5. The link should work now.

6. Success! My commute will now be filled with the dulcet tones of Eric Williams. :)

Thanks.

7. williambryan says:

hawks fans can vote for earl thomas as rookie of the week (increasing his chances for defensive rookie of the year…)

8. CaliSeahawker says:

Agreed. Unless Seattle can prove to their fans, and to the league that they can win on the road, I will just hold my breath and pray that they can get a win this Sunday. This must also be the game we generate a running attack, and a zero turnover performance would not be so bad, either :-)

9. Can’t get the podcast. Expired token.

10. got it now

11. Is Okung back practicing today?

12. snydro22 says:

I emailed Ian Swenson about the “expired token” thing last week. He said the link is only valid for a few hours, but it’s the hosts fault and not TNT’s.. They have to continually re-submit it every few hours.. They’re working on it..

13. snydro22 says:

By the way, just my opinion, but Williams and Rang have a good rapport on these podcasts – and keeping it to just those two makes it much more listenable and informative.. It’s hard to follow who is speaking some times, and there is nothing worse than people talking over each other..

14. Whatever if I feel like talking on there, I will talk on there.

Nobody puts Ryan in a corner!

16. I don’t know which voice it is (I think it’s Eric), but why can’t Seattle media pronounce our QBs name? It’s Hassel-f’ing-BECK, not BACK. At 2 minutes left in the podcast, can you accent the HasselBACK any harder?

17. snydro22 says:

Haha, Duke! Except The News Tribune!

Have fun covering high school football Friday night, Divish!

I’m sure you’re just bummed you won’t get to lick LaRue’s sack again until March..

18. I have no problem covering a high school football games on Friday nights. Eric started on preps, I started on preps. There is something far more innocent about preps than say covering a league where a rookie can spend $55,000 on a dinner for his teammates.

I actually volunteered to cover high school on Friday nights to help out our rapidly decreasing staff, and also keep me out of the bar.

I’m a team player. I’m not above any beat. With the way the newspaper industry has been, I’m not in a position to pull a high and mighty about what I cover. As for the baseball beat, it’s out of my control so I don’t get too worked up about it.