Hawks announce 5 roster additions

Post by Eric Williams on April 16, 2010 at 4:16 pm with 57 Comments »
April 16, 2010 4:16 pm

The Seattle Seahawks announced the signing of five tryout players who worked out at the team’s voluntary, veteran minicamp this week.

As we reported earlier, fullback Ryan Powdrel and wide receivers Mike Williams and WR Reggie Williams signed with the team. Additionally, Seattle signed cornerback Kennard Cox and offensive guard Mitch Erickson.

Seattle also announced offensive guard Trevor Canfield has been waived.

NFL free agency
  1. I love how agressive we are at bringing in players. Someone said they’ve never seen so many try-out players at a minicamp before. I hope continue this practice throughout the year every year. We’re going to have a blast watching this team go after undrafted players next weekend.

I was reading something about zone blocking and got this flashback of Terrell Davis. Well, I’m pretty excited because that is what these guys intend to bring to Seattle.

2. Considering Gary Zimmermann was already a HOF left tackle BEFORE he ever got to Alex Gibbs and considering Mark Schlereth had already made a Pro Bowl before he got to Gibbs and Tony Jones was already a good offensive tackle before, again, he ever got to Gibbs, I want to see improved talent along the OL before I go drinking the kool aid of Gibbs turning water into wine. Oh by the way, Gibbs’ OL wasn’t very good in Houston last year. I’m not saying he isn’t a great coach, he is a great coach, I’m just feeling burned, as a Seahawk fan, that the front office continually tries to take bums and make them into a good offensive line.

3. They should create a reality show for the NFL Network (or ESPN) that is something like American Idol for football players (they could have other sports too).

The winner could receive a cash prize and a guaranteed try-out with an NFL team. There could also be one for the college ranks where the winner gets a scholarship and a try-out with a college team.

American Idol starts with 70,000 contestants from all over the country, and they have screeners who look for the more talented singers. By the end of the initial search about 130 of them move on in the competition. The bad ones are sometimes pretty funny. Can you imagine 500 pounders trying out for the OL or a 55 year old linebacker, etc…

So every week the professional talent scouts judging the competition would cut players….or maybe there would be contests doing different types of drills where the loser goes home..

They could also have professional coaches teaching players all about schemes and techniques, etc. so we’d get to see the nuts and bolts of what goes in in the meeting rooms.

What do you guys think? Toss in your ideas and maybe we send it to the execs over at the NFL Network, ESPN, and Disovery Channel.

4. That would be funny!

Or an armchair GM reality t.v. show were people like us could take over franchises and make trades and have our own draft.

5. variable575 says:

Bobbyk says:

“I’m just feeling burned, as a Seahawk fan, that the front office continually tries to take bums and make them into a good offensive line.”

Ditto!! But hey, they’re more effective at implementing ZBS…………………uh huh.

These continuous failures in properly assessing our OL talent (or lack of) remind me of Al Davis…………” Jamarcus Russell is a good quarterback, get over it!” uh, no he isn’t moron!! all of raider nation can see that, even the most intellectually devoid!

The same goes for hawk fans knowing how pathetic the talent level is at with specific OL positions. **whisper** Spencer……….

6. We could call it Sudden Death or something like that.

7. bird_spit says:

variable,

Spencer isn’t bad. He is the Deione Branch of the OL. He had the skills, but he is injury plagued. Some had argued that he did not have the football intelligence to be a center. No one argued he didn’t have the skills to be a good interior linemen. I think we need to assess his physical health before stating that he is pathetic. Even DBranch isnt a pathetic WR. He has great skills when healthy, though people can argue his toughness. No one will argue Spencer’s toughness.

I am very curious about how the training program changes will effect the health and preparedness of this team over the previous two years.

8. T.O to Seattle?

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Hopefully the writer of that article is simply a dolt. I was all for us signing Brandon Marshall, but signing T.O. is the Dummest idea I’ve ever heard.

9. bird_spit, I agree with you.

But I would go farther to say that Chris Spencer is NOT “the Deion Branch of our OL”. Branch is a too-small WR who lacks prototypical size and speed for his position. Chris Spencer, on the other hand, has all the speed, quickness, technique, strength, size, and reach that scouts wish they could find when scouting Centers.

Spencer has played with a herniated disc in his back, with a dislocated thumb, a broken thumb, a torn shoulder, a torn quadricep, and he started while suffering from most of those injuries. No one has ever seen how Chris Spencer looks when he is playing without an injury. If we get to see that this year, it may change everyone’s mind about him.

Everyone should stop worrying about the C position and go back to worrying about LT, LG, S, DE, WR, and TE.

10. Why is TE a need more than C? John Carlson is a heck of a lot better at what he does than what Spencer attempts to do at his job.

11. variable575 says:

bird_spit-

Good point about injuries. However, if the rumors are true about his(spencer) inconsistency with calls at the line, then injured or not, athletic or not, he’s unable to get it done in the most important aspect of the center position–communication.

I think there’s pretty good evidence to show he’s lacking in that department at the very least.

stevos says:
    “No one has ever seen how Chris Spencer looks when he is playing without an injury. If we get to see that this year, it may change everyone’s mind about him.”

Stevos,

I doubt many people in the NFL play without injury. Good case though but a little over the top. Plus, Spencer has had five years to gives us a glimpse of what he has( or doesn’t) and to imply that if we see a “healthy” Spencer we might see something amazing or well above average is a stretch.

12. variable575 says:

I would like to hear more about Gibson. Has something been put up here about his performance in mini-camp that I missed? I thought he did a good job at the tail end of last season, considering.

13. I don’t doubt the toughness of Spencer with respect to him playing through injuries.

I do question the toughness of Spencer on the field when he’s battling defensive linemen (whether he’s healthy or not). I have seen him kick some ass. But too many times I have also seen him get his ass kicked for someone with his physical skills.

It’s been 5 years. How many years are we going to put up with this mess at Center? He’s had different position coaches, different head coaches, constant injury issues… how many times are we going to cry “wolf” with him?

14. Variable, Spencer played healthy as a senior in college, and he absolutely Dominated. That’s why he was drafted in the first round. He was one of the most talented linemen the Seahawks had ever drafted. That was well documented. Go back and watch the tape.

As for Spencer having had “five years to give us a glimpse”…. don’t believe everything you read on blogs. In five years, no one was able to take Chris Spencer’s starting job away from him – except when he was too seriously injured to play. Good players tried and failed to take his job. And once again, new O line coaches have judged Spencer to be the best center on the team. There’s your proof.

15. BobbyK: “Why is TE a need more than C?”

Bobby – because Jeremy Bates’ offense uses two TEs much of the time. We have two guys who can play Center – Spencer and Unger. We have one ONE guy who can start at TE in a 2-TE offense. Do the math. ;-)

16. Variable – you know what? I am “a little over the top” in defending Spencer.

When Marcus Tubbs got injured, I rooted for him to come back healthy and play. Same with Walter getting injured, or Hasselbeck, or Spencer. Maybe that’s giving Spencer too much credit, but these are all guys who have played great when healhty, so I’m rooting for Spencer big-time. You bet I am over the top.

17. variable575 says:

stevos-

I’m not questioning you or your zeal, I’m questioning spencer and specifically his communication woes which i’ve heard from more places than just a discussion forum.

As far as college, i know his performance there is what landed him a spot here. But using his performance from back than to justify or exucse(or whatever we’re doing now)his performance now is something you can do but I won’t. Fair enough right?

As for Hass, I’m the biggest Hass advocate out there, but we’re talking about Spencer who’s situation is completely different. There’s no comparison.
    Spencer never played great when healthy in the same way Matt or Walt did. You lost me on that one.

18. Spencer hasn’t lost his center job but who has been “good” that tried taking the job away from him? I can’t think of anybody. I’ve seen Spencer be the best of the scrubs but that’s not saying much. There’s a difference between being a starter in the NFL and a quality starter. The Lions were 0-16 two years ago. Most of their starters sucked. Just because they started didn’t mean that they were good. I’m rooting for Spencer to finally “get it” and stay healthy. We all want what’s best for the Seahawks but excuse me if I feel burned by terrible OL play year after year and our center position being in the middle of horrible OL “production.”

19. freedom_X says:

They have Chris Baker whom they signed in F/A, who was a pretty solid TE for the Jets. I think he’ll be OK for the #2 spot.

I think Spencer, besides the injuries, has been mentally handcuffed. He’s thinking too much at times and hesitating. That’s how a guy with his physical ability sometimes gets completely embarrassed. If this coaching staff thinks they can make their system intuitive for Spencer, so he plays without hesitation or mistakes, then you’ll see what Seattle has been hoping he could do.

I’m not sure what magic dust Gibbs will bring though to accomplish this, since the Gibbs system relies more on quick thinking and reacting. Perhaps in this case (hopefully) it will simply be Gibbs’ ability to teach. A lot of times the teacher makes the difference, we all should know that from our own educational experiences.

20. variable575 says:

I’d be jacked up to see us bring TO in for a 1 million/yr contract! If he can provide something why not? I know it would be a ticking time bomb but it might be productive the first yr with a real team. Buffalo doesn’t count!! Bring him in for a yr,use him and then chuck him before he has a chance to infect. Limited time of exposure might not be too bad.

21. Yes, there has been some scuttlebutt passed around the blogs about Chris Spencer not being the best at communicating and making line calls. Most of those comments seem unsubstantiated to me, but who knows for sure?

Maybe its true that Spencer is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, not the brightest bulb in the pack, maybe he’s a few cards short of a full-deck. It could be that he’s not the brightest light in the harbor, not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, or maybe he’s just a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

I don’t really know, maybe those are just rumors.

What I do know is that last year – when our “favorite offensive coordinator of all time” Greg Knapp was running the offense – I remember everyone on the offense looking like they weren’t communicating. Spencer’s line calls were in question, Matt Hasselbeck’s calls were in question, Houshmandzadeh was yelling as Hass, Hass was yelling at everybody… and whaddya know? Greg Knapp is gone now.

Hopefully Jeremy Bates, PC, and Alex Gibbs will make those communication glitches just a bad memory to us.

Great conversation fellas. If i may; as I under Gibbs ZBS, it’s the guards that most often have to recognize whether they need to engage (and then recognize when to disengage) or simply chip the defender and move to the second level. The center is far more often responsible for engaging the lineman and staying with him. The guard (either the l or r depending on the play) is there to double or not as they see fit. (Perhaps this speaks to Stevos point about “intelligence” regarding centers and guards) So, presuming I do understand it correctly, it does make sense to have Spencer back at center as his role would appear to simplify. Of course, Gibbs’ “My center must be football brilliant” quote looms, but what he sees as brilliant may only be speculation on out part.

TO is not welcome by me in Seattle, for any reason, ever. He is disruptive and his production no longer outweighs his childish nonsense. None of us need to see that cancer dropping balls then bitching about not being targeted in post game pressers. No sir, not here thank you.

24. variable575 says:

Hey Stevos,

Good points. We’ll see what happens when everything is all said and done and we’re back to watching some football and crisp sunday afternoons!

If there’s one thing I want, regardless of draft prospects or who starts where, is for the hawks to have a season of good health!

With the talent the 9ers are starting to accumulate, I wouldn’t mind seeing a “hawk 08 or 09″ season befall upon them. God forbid they find a QB anytime soon.

Thanks Duke for the Gibbs ZBS info.

25. The 49ers are starting to accumulate some serious offensive talent and it bothers me. Vernon Davis became a legit stud TE last year. There aren’t many difference makers at the TE position, but he’s one of just a few. LBs can’t cover him and DBs are too small to cover him. Michael Crabtree impressed the heck out of me last year. For a guy to miss all of training camp and the first part of the season and still look so good and polished was unbelievable. I couldn’t believe how effortlessly he caught the ball. It’s like the ball was attracted to his hands like a magnet. He’s also a guy who has 4.4 football speed even though he runs it aroun 4.6 in underwear. We alll know Gore is a good RB. Even though Alex Smith isn’t anything special, he may not have to be with the talent around him. Ginn may not be a stud, but teams certainly are going to have to respect his deep ball threat (which will make Davis/Crabtree even more dangerous). They need OL help and another offensive weapon would make that offense even better than there already solid defense.

26. Whew!!! This is a lot to keep track of…. bing, bing, bing…. and more….

That Housh interview may be very, very telling…. Hopefully we get some talent rising to the top where it was never shown before…

Clearly, we are already a very different team….

BobbyK – There is no doubting that the 9ers are the team to beat in the NFC West. They have 2 picks in the first this year and as you pointed out, are all ready well on their way. And I agree that Smith is now in a favorable position; he is being asked to manage the offense not win games on his own. His marginal skills (I’ve never been impressed, even at Utah) are enough to keep their offense on the field. And their D is going to be very strong. They are a year ahead of the ‘Hawks.

Looks like someone had some fun at the Little Big Man’s expense. Lol.

The Seahawk’s web site is real weak but Ben Malcolmson is doing a fine job with the blog. He’s no E-Dub, but he’s worth checking out once and a while.

29. He mentions Gibson in that article. He’s a guy I was impressed with from what I saw in his limited duty last season. Could he be a legit guard in this league? It’d be nice! It’s possible.

30. variable575 says:

I don’t know what it is but I’ve got a completely baseless feeling that Gibson is going to be a good fit for the hawks. maybe half a hutch!

Does it mean anything (good) that they tried Gibson at left guard when he was a R guard last yr? Left maybe his natural position though, i don’t know.

31. Centers generally take some time to develop and can be late bloomers.

32. variable575 says:

Not that I’m a baseball fan ;) but the M’s are taking a huge dump on Detroit right now.

33. Steve Spurrier had success with a certain type of QB in college that did not translate well into the NFL.

I’m a little concerned that Pete Carroll had success with a certain type of WR (big, slow and physical) in college that translated poorly in the NFL. Keary Colbert, Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarrett are examples of USC WRs who were busts. The only decent recent USC WR in the pros is Steve Smith and he’s a small shifty guy.

Not only is Pete Carroll talking about the “success” he had with these guys, he seems to want to load up the Seahawks with these very same guys. The last thing Hasselbeck needs is a big slow WR who can’t separate.

34. Thing I remember about Gibson last season was him fighting for a fumble in a game that was seaming pretty hopeless for a win. Don’t remember which game it was .. .think it was the game after Mora was wanting some “nastiness” from his OL. He was switching that game with Spencer at RG. Liked the fight in him (Gibson).

35. If this happens with the pick we got from Detroit in the 5th round, I will be very happy…

36. I’m watching NFLN right now and they just had the top 10 biggest draft busts. We were “lucky” enough to have two of the top 5 draft busts of all time.

Mirer (#5)
    Boz (#3)

Think of the positives… at least we didn’t get Leaf or Mandarich…

37. devisscher says:

Gibson certainly has a mean streak. He finished his blocks, plays through the wistle. I think his biggest problem is his pass protection. I just watched his snaps vs Green Bay and he gets exposed a bit in the second half. He got pushed to the ground once and gave up another 2 QB pressures. He has some problems with his footwork I think. He pushed the defender backwards and then the defender just goes by him. But I think if they work on that he could become a very good player.
    But then again, what do I know.
    I really like his mean streak though. He pushed his guy to the ground after the wistle twice vs GB. I’ve got some screenshots of him finishing those plays if someone’s interested

It would be nice if someone that knows a bit more about it could give him a view (bobbyK or Eric?)
    He played the 2nd and 4th quarter against GB, the Seahawks had the ball to start the 2nd quarter and Spencer finished that drive at RG.

38. devisscher says:

Just watched Gibson’s snaps vs the Titans. He had 4 passing plays where he got beat. His man beat him but didn’t get to Hasselbeck with 7:51 to play in the 4th. It was a quick pass to Branch, who dropped the ball.
    He gave up a sack with 2:04 to play in the 3rd. He was blocking his guy but then Willis came in and pushed the defender to the inside. The defender recovered and Gibson stopped playing for a while.
    this is the play: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010010315/2009/REG17/titans@seahawks/analyze#tab:watch
    And then on the last play of the game for the Seahawks his guy beat him but he drove him past Hasselbeck.

If the links don’t work you can find them here:

39. longco44 says:

I want to see if anyone wants to take a bet with me. I will put $5,000 on the table and say that the Seahawks will NOT win a superbowl in the next 10 years. I will also put $2500 on the line saying they won’t make it to a superbowl in 10 years!

Any takers? Serious takers only!!!

40. snydro81 says:

“I’m not saying he isn’t a great coach, he is a great coach, I’m just feeling burned, as a Seahawk fan, that the front office continually tries to take bums and make them into a good offensive line.” — BobbyK

Whoa, whoa, whoa.. Slow down.. Bobby, this front office JUST took over the reigns.. They shipped out Rob Sims, who you absolutely hated.. They just got done making statements during camp that they need help and talent on the o-line.. Speculation has them looking hard at a lineman in the first round.. What exactly are you talking about?

Yeah, we will most likely add depth to the line in the mid-rounds, but I think you’ll see talent brought in along the line in the first round as well as free agency.. Our guys have made very public comments about the lack of talent on the line, and have said it is the main issue they need to address. I think that right there should give you a little hope, right?

Let’s revisit this comment after the draft, when all these pre-draft nerves aren’t running wild ;)

41. snydro81 says:

BobbyK,

I found this in a blog entry by Pete Carroll on the Seahawks website:

On the other hand, our depth at offensive line is clearly an issue and concern for us. We’re low on numbers and we’d really like to increase the competition in those positions. We’ll deal with that through free agency and the draft next week.

Speaking of the draft, our two first-round picks are a tremendous opportunity for us to improve our club right away. I’ve been excited about these two selections since coming here several months ago, and general manager John Schneider has been doing fabulous work to ensure we make the right decisions. We’re going to need those two guys to come in and contribute right away, so we’ve really got to nail these picks.

— Pete Carroll

There is hope, brother!

42. I know this is a new regime and I’m thankful for that but in the last years, the Ruskell era, I think it’s fair to say Seahawk fans are snakebitten by our fear of terrible offensive line play. It’s not the fault of Mr. Happy or the Duke Boy, certainly, but recent history is all we have of terrible OL play in ’06, ’08, and ’09. The OL was terrible at run blocking in ’07, but they were very good in pass protection, so I’ll refrain from calling them terrible that year. But it’s hard to be called a good OL when you can’t ever consistently make 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2. So even if it’s a new regime and they understand the OL is terrible, until I actually see some added talent, I’m going to be skeptical. If we could add Bulaga at #14 or Brown in the later 1st (trade down scenario) and pick-up Mike Johnson with, gulp, our first 4th round pick (please, yes), I will have a big smile on my face. It’s like being a dog and your owner constantly beats/kicks you. You get scared of that person and want to avoid them. And if you eventually get a new home with good, genuine people, you’re still going to be scared for awhile until you start trusting them (by them always being nice). I feel like we’re dogs and it’s hard to trust the organization with respect to them adding legitimate OL talent when we have this history (no fault of PC or JS) of bad line play. And this Spencer Center thing only makes me even more worried. I wish he would have been exiled along when Sims left town too.

43. longco – I won’t make that bet because it would entail having to root against the Hawks. I won’t do that.

The only way I would legitimately root against the Hawks is if we were 1-14 some season and by losing the last game we’d end up with the #1 pick and there was a John Elway type of “can’t miss” QB out there and if we won that final game, we wouldn’t have the #1 pick anymore. Then I’d root for us to lose.

44. snydro81 says:

I hear ya, BobbyK..

But this little tidbit from Boling’s article today should help get your tail wagging again:

Will he sit tight on the Nos. 6 and 14 picks of the first round?

Not necessarily. “I’m always open to trading down; we took pride in that in Green Bay. We will continue to do that.”

OK, he would not get too specific for obvious reasons.

But here are some clues. The group of the top three or four offensive tackles are the kind of athletic linemen who definitely would fit into the zone blocking scheme espoused by line coach Alex Gibbs, he said.

The need for rebuilding the lines, especially on offense, is paramount, Schneider stressed.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/04/17/1151369/draft-questions-hawks-schneider.html#ixzz0lMwiUNdX

45. snydro81 says:

BobbyK,

If you took the bet you would be rooting FOR the Hawks, not against them. Longco is saying he thinks they WON’T win a superbowl in the next 10 years..

I love making bets, but ten years is just too f’n long to wait for a payout..

46. The Titans game last year was one to root against the Seahawks. That game affected the position of the two 1st round draft picks considerably.

47. That Pete Carroll quote: “We’re going to need those two guys to come in and contribute right away, so we’ve really got to nail these picks.” Could pretty much mean any position, because we have so many needs that the only player we can eliminate is pretty much Clausen (YES!!) But other than that, I still haven’t read anything that will indicate what direction we will go with our 2, 1′st.

48. Oh and I’d take Anthony Davis over Bulaga or Charles Brown at #14 any day, from day 1 Davis has been my favorite LT, but I tend to forget that Ruskell is out, so we might actually draft a guy that is a good player over some senior who fits the “Ruskell mould”

longco44 – I’d be interested in the latter half of that bet. The only way I’d consider it however, is if we each put the $2500 into an escrow account to hold for the duration. If it isn’t legit, the money isn’t actually put up prior, it’s just posturing. But if that appeals to you, let’s discuss it.

50. snydro – I’m dumb. You’re right… I’d be rooting for the Hawks!

longco – maybe I’d be interested, as Duke said, in the second half of the bet… but I’d want to see how the draft goes first:)

I like how Bo Duke and Co. usually traded down in Green Bay. And I don’t really see much of a difference between about 5-6 of the LTs in this draft. I’d actually rather be the guy who takes the last one, rather than the first one. It’d cost less in terms of monetary investment and we’d have extra picks to work with too (in the trade down scenarios… if possible).

51. “should help get your tail wagging again” — that was one of the funniest things I’ve read in awhile! (after using the dog analogy). Good one.

52. : “We’re going to need those two guys to come in and contribute right away, so we’ve really got to nail these picks.”

That’s a pretty telling clue that we’re not taking Clausen.

53. variable575 says:

devisscher-

Well done with the Gibson research. I was hoping for a scouting report to turn up more positives. We’ll see, hopefully his footwork will develop into something better than what it is. I knew there was a reason why he struck me as half a hutch.

Here’s what Gibson was apart of at Cal:

Some cause for intrigue.

54. I thought I might debunk a post claiming Carroll was attempting to use large receivers that were to slow for the NFL. The Williams WR’s have me stoked that the Hawks finally caught a break. However, the current crop of NFL receivers would not support my claim. But Koren Robinson 6-1 2005 ran a 4.61 40 yard dash. J

Jerry Rice 6-2 200 4.7 40 would give the best argument but his game speed was said to be 4.5-6. How can I dispute that? He was incredible. Below are players to compare. But jump to the bottom links… I think you might find them interesting. And Duke, hold your tongue. Lol … I know he has you drooling

Reggie Williams
    Size: 6-4, 225 pounds
    Draft: Jacksonville Jaguars 2004 (Round: 1 / Pick: 9)
    College: Washington
    40: 4.62

Mike Williams
    Size: 6-5, 229 pounds
    Draft: Detroit Lions 2005 (Round: 1 / Pick: 10)
    College: USC
    40: 4.56

Football Outsiders
    Large being receivers 6-3 and above
    #1 Sidney Rice
    Size: 6-4, 200 pounds
    Draft: Minnesota Vikings 2007 (Round: 2 / Pick: 44)
    College: South Carolina
    40: 4.51

#2 Vincent Jackson
    Sponsor this player!
    Size: 6-5, 241 pounds
    Draft: San Diego Chargers 2005 (Round: 2 / Pick: 61)
    College: Northern Colorado
    40: 4.46

#4 Miles Austin
    Size: 6-3, 215 pounds
    Draft: Undrafted
    College: Monmouth
    40: 4.47

#5 Randy Moss
    Size: 6-4, 215 pounds
    Draft: Minnesota Vikings 1998 (Round: 1 / Pick: 21)
    College: Marshall
    40: 4.25

#7 Marques Colston
    Size: 6-4, 225 pounds
    Draft: New Orleans Saints 2006 (Round: 7 / Pick: 252)
    College: Hofstra
    40: 4.50
    #11 Larry Fitzgerald
    Size: 6-3, 225 pounds
    Draft: Arizona Cardinals 2004 (Round: 1 / Pick: 3)
    College: Pittsburgh
    40: 4.48
    #18 Malcom Floyd
    Size: 6-5, 201 pounds
    Draft: Undrafted
    College: Wyoming
    40: 4.50

#21 Kevin Walter
    Size: 6-3, 221 pounds
    Draft: New York Giants 2003 (Round: 7 / Pick: 255)
    College: Eastern Michigan
    40:

#24 Brandon Marshall
    Size: 6-4, 229 pounds
    Draft: Denver Broncos 2006 (Round: 4 / Pick: 119)
    College: UCF
    40: 4.52

# 70 Terrell Owens
    Size: 6-3, 226 pounds
    Draft: San Francisco 49ers 1996 (Round: 3 / Pick: 89)
    College: Tennessee-Chattanooga
    40: http://www.angelfire.com/ar3/49ersnews/40yarddash.html

^^^MUST READ LINK^^^

fast-twitch muscle fibers???

Who has me drooling? One thing I know, I’m a slow twitch guy. Just plain slow, actually.

56. an’t imagine

bath tub irwin … bath tub

57. Duke – you’re drooling because you’re thinking of that Terrence Cody photo from the combine (man boobs).