Offical injury report

Post by Darrin Beene / The News Tribune on Dec. 12, 2007 at 5:14 pm with 17 Comments »
December 12, 2007 5:14 pm

Wednesday’s official injury report

SEAHAWKS

OUT

WR D.J. Hackett (ankle)

CB Josh Wilson (quad)

DID NOT PRACTICE

T Tom Ashworth (illness)

DT Rocky Bernard (groin)

S Mike Green (knee)

T Walter Jones (team decision)

PANTHERS

DID NOT PRACTICE

G Jeremy Bridges (tooth)

WR Keary Colbert (knee)

QB Vinny Testaverde (old)

1. Doc_Bucket says:

Old. I snorted aloud on the bus when I read that. Was that you editorializing or the team?

Either way, darn funny.

2. navy_at_3 says:

QB Vinny Testaverde (old) lmao

3. MagooGirl says:

hehehe….Vinny (old)…..I snorted outloud as well, I’m ashamed to admit!!! lololol…..

4. old. hehe. good one.

And one of my own:

Vinny Testaverde vs Seattle Seahawks: this time with instant replay!

5. emitch423 says:

OMG, LMAO!!! That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time.

6. mengland says:

Keasley,

Too bad Mack Strong is gone. He’d be the only one with a grudge against Vinny. Him and Dennis Erickson.

7. frozenhawk says:

Good one on Vinny! He probably agrees.

8. I thought Jeremy Bridges (tooth) was almost as funny. What the heck is that all about?

9. SupaFreak says:

The secret to the success of the Seahawks… insider practice techniques that no other team would dare to try!

10. supafreak…. LMAO… every part of that video cracked me up… matt is a good actor.. and kerney looked pro with that truck

11. That video cracked me up…how hillarious. “I’ll never go for that extra yard again”.

12. truehawk says:

I have to say….Vinny is going to get killed this weekend when our pass rush comes to town………….

13. sherminator says:

Wonder if I can use the “old” excuse to get a few days off here at work.

14. tezzer21 says:

what vinny thing are you guys laughing about?

15. mibuttiznum says:

when a helmet gets confused for a football. the monday night faker touchdown. Man, we owe this guy BAD. Twice he’s sneaked a victory from us, and both made me sick. Both games really affected our seasons. I’m glad he’s still playing, because he won’t finish.

16. A 1999 game where good old Larry Nemmers (may he burn in hell for an eternity while vultures peck at his…oh, nevermind), called Vinny’s helmet the ball and awarded a TD to the Jets. This is one of the core arguments in the return of Instant Replay.