Matt Hasselbeck’s commercial a finalist

Post by News Tribune Staff on Dec. 12, 2007 at 3:33 pm with 12 Comments »
December 12, 2007 3:33 pm

He is one of five finalists. If he wins, it will run during the Super Bowl.

&ov3=&ov4=&dim=49106&sh=&sh2=&sh3=&sh4=&ThumbSmall=&ThumbSmall2=&ThumbSm

all3=&ThumbSmall4=&PLName=&PLName2=&PLName3=&PLName4=&mode=v

Off the field
  1. Frank – you need to put that URL inside of HTML tags so that it is more friendly.

2. kurtisballard says:

you mean it will run at halftime of the superbowl with the score Seattle 78 Cleveland 4

WOOOT!

3. kurtisballard says:

did any of the other players even think to maybe try to include something funny in their story?

4. halfemptyfilms says:

Hey all, here’s a tiny URL of the above:

5. snydro22 says:

Cleveland and Seattle facing off in the SuperBowl? Interesting theory..

Who are the other four finalists, Frank?

6. roddychops says:

he got my vote, obviously.
    saw him on PTI on ESPN today. a segment on “no love for hasslebeck?”
    actually giving good props to matt and the hawks (before asking his opinion on brady for five minutes…).
    the media guys are loving his personality as much as us, and i bet if he was in a more “media-friendly” market he’d be a huge star.
    they called matt and the hawks out as “flying under the radar” and matt had them laughing with “please please keep us under the radar! nothing to see here!” or something to that effect.
    very self-deprecating, humble, and funny.
    great guy to have and i hope he finishes his career here in seattle.

7. MagooGirl says:

I voted for his had until it flagged me as maxxing out my votes for the day. I actually sat through about 10 other ‘ads’ and the only other one that had me chuckling was the Turk and Tank one – the KC players – they were kinda funny.

8. Surf Hawk says:

Man I don’t understand that site. It seems Hass has already won the NFC West, but you can still vote on 4 other divisions. Won’t there be eight finalists? I think I need a chart.

9. brianinptown says:

Matt is by far the most beloved Hawk of all-time…even though Steve Largent was my favorite growing up as a kid…Matt has the wit and personality to match his great play during a great era of Hawk football.

Thanks Matt!

10. kurtisballard says:

matt has been the mvp of the team in the best era of professional football the fans in seattle have ever seen. i really hope the team does well in the playoffs mostly so he finally gets the recognition that he deserves.

i still believe that he has that 80 yard 4th quarter touchdown drive wating inside of him. i just hope he gets at least one fair chance to do it before his career is over.

11. The voting for Hass ended on 12/12…they’ve moved on to other teams.

12. DJammmer says:

Burleson had one too:

Kind of funny.

My favorite Hasselbeck commercial, was when he was reading his playbook to his daughters.