The highlights from Wednesday’s practice, non-Alexander division:
* RB Mo Morris, who suffered a sprained ankle late vs. St. Louis, was able to practice. Holmgren thought Morris might have to sit out the early sessions this week but Morris managed to gut it out.
* The offensive line, at least in the early portion, featured several different combinations. Floyd “Pork Chop” Womack practiced at both guard spots; Chris Gray, who is listed as the team’s backup center, actually took a few snaps at center; and Ray Willis worked in at the right guard spot, too.
* Field goal practice, especially the snaps, drew special attention from Holmgren.
* DE Darryl Tapp continues to wear the red, non-contact jersey but was able to practice.
* With DTs Rocky Bernard and Craig Terrill not practicing, Ellis Wyms worked with the first-team.