Quick notes and observations from Wednesday’s Seahawks practice:
* WR D.J. Hackett (ankle) looked good, making several impressive catches. One was a long pass from Hasselbeck down the sideline that drew some oohs and ahhs from the players.
* QB Matt Hasselbeck (oblique) participated in almost all of the offensive plays and threw the ball with zip although he did roll his shoulder a few times. He said the injury was painful last week and is something he’s going to have to deal with.
* DE Darryl Tapp (hand) practiced with a big, black cast on his right hand. He said he’s trying to get used to it although the cast he uses in practice is bigger than the one he’ll use come Sunday.
* OL Floyd “Pork Chop” Womack played both guard positions with the first-team offense, subbing in for Rob Sims twice and Chris Gray another time.
* TE Marcus Pollard (knee), WR Deion Branch (foot) and OL Ray Willis (knee) did not practice.