What to expect today

Post by News Tribune Staff on Dec. 4, 2006 at 3:41 pm with 9 Comments »
December 4, 2006 3:41 pm

Darrin Beene was in Kirkland on my behalf today. He tried to send the Holmgren audio to me by email. I have not received it. He is driving now. That’s the way it goes sometimes. Players were off today, so there was no locker-room access. I’ve got some work that will keep me busy for the time being. I’ll check back with an answers-to-your-questions entry a bit later.

Programming Note
  1. D_Master says:

Not another victory Monday, or whatever they call it. They need to get the bus moving, why are they taking time off? At least study the film in great detail. I’m sure they don’t want to run around on Mondays, but it seems they have a lot to figure out.

2. Fatique can greatly affect your mind. One could argue that a day off and then gameplan/practice would be better then jumping into it lethargic and uninterested.

3. D_Master says:

That is true. After having sex I usually can’t find the bathroom.

4. I see that Seattle is about to clinch another division title and possibly the number 2 seed in the playoffs. SA got 90 yards on a miserable night in denver against a decent defense.

Hutch and the rest of the geniuses boys in purple are working on a high draft pick for next year

Great move Hutch.

5. I don’t understand… there was an article indicating that Seattle should use the transition tag on Brown posted on the website elsewhere. Please say that was a joke…? We should never use the transition tag again. Hutch might not have moved to a better team, but we’re still worse off without him, just as we would be without Brown. If we’re gonna lose somebody, do it with the franchise tag and get two first-rounders out of the deal.

6. andelero says:

Of course it was a joke.

7. andelero says:

If sportswriters want us to read their stuff, they damn well better be funny.

8. bartholder22 says:

Poison pill for JB would include the clause to be the highest paid kicker on the team and I could see Matt Millen and the Lions putting that clause in there!

9. bobbyk03 says:

Hutch sold out for the cash. Being a die-hard ‘Hawks fan since ’83, living in Minnesota, nobody is more p!ssed about that situation more than me (maybe you can tie, but I doubt be more p!issed/irate/etc. ask my wife, very touchy subject around jerk-Viqueen fans).

My neighbors dog knew the Vikes would be NOTHING special this year or next year or in 2034, or in 4329. However, the more I hear about him getting d!cked around by the front office (such as them telling him EARLY in the off-season before the Super season that they wanted to get something done and then never really talking about it again), the more I am mad/irate at Numbskull (who I like except for the Hutch thing) and the front office. If we would have gotten d!cked around like Hutch would had been (and that I learned more from from these blogs earlier in the season) we would have probably done the same thing.