* Dezmyn Trent had 33 points and 12 rebounds, leading sixth-ranked Foss’ fourth-quarter rally to a 75-71 victory over Mount Tahoma in Narrows 4A boys basketball action. The Thunderbirds got 21 points from Brian Neal in a losing effort.
* Tony Chynoweth tallied 18 points, and Enumclaw knocked Auburn Mountainview out of first place in the SPSL 3A boys’ basketball standings with a 54-52 home victory over the Lions. Drake Rademacher scored eight of his 10 points in the third quarter when the Hornets erased a halftime deficit.
* Tim Boulding scored 22 points, and Jordan Johnson added 19 as Lakes moved into sole possession of first place in the SPSL 3A with a 74-69 victory over Decatur in Federal Way. The Lancers have won three games in a row.
* Host Gig Harbor ran out to a 15-7 first-quarter lead, and rode Taylor Talen’s 14 points to a 42-34 Narrows 4A girls’ basketball win over Olympia. Freshman Jenna Randich had 14 for the Bears.
* Sarah McKee’s career-high 29 points helped Timberline solidify its stranglehold on second place in the Narrows 3A girls’ basketball standings behind Wilson with a 54-53 victory in Tacoma.
* Fife junior center Breanna Richardson sank a basket at the buzzer to give the Trojans the 38-37 SPSL 2A girls’ basketball win at home over Washington. Richardson ended the night with 17 points, 12 rebounds, and seven blocked shots.