* Isaiah Flynn scored 14 points as Bellarmine Prep broke out to a 15-point first quarter lead, and cruised to a 58-27 Narrows 4A boys basketball victory over Yelm in Tacoma.
* Ivy Smith scored 17 points, and Alphonso Anderson added 13 as Wilson pulled away in the second quarter to post a 54-47 Narrows League boys’ basketball crossover victory over Stadium.
* Taylor Talen poured in 18 points, and Gig Harbor’s fullcourt press dictated the action in the Tides’ 45-39 victory over South Kitsap in Narrows 4A girls basketball action. A 9-0 run in the second quarter gave Gig Harbor the lead for good.
* Tamia Braggs tallied 20 points, including a 10-of-12 effort from the free throw line, and host Lincoln broke away from a tight game in the fourth quarter to defeat Mount Tahoma, 63-42, in a Narrows 3A girls basketball matchup.
* Callan Russell’s two free throws were the game-winning points for Timberline with 32.4 seconds remaining, and the Blazers edged North Thurston, 49-48, in Narrows 3A girls basketball action.
* Undefeated Curtis wrapped up the South Puget Sound League girls bowling championship by totaling 3,154 pins in seven games – well ahead of challengers Emerald Ridge (2,976) and Graham-Kapowsin (2,839) at Pacific Lanes in South Tacoma.
Emerald Ridge’s Elisa Couch had the high series (709).