NOTICE: The Politics Blog has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved The Politics Blog.
Visit the new section.
Posts by Brad Shannon:
- Moody’s Investors says $1B for K-12 education is ‘credit positive’ for local schools, July 15, 2013
- Thurston judge OK’s ballot wording for I-594’s gun background checks, July 15, 2013
- Backers of labeling for genetically-engineered foods say 66 percent in poll are supporting Initiative 522, July 12, 2013
- State revenue collection ticks up $7.5 million above forecast in July monthly report, July 11, 2013
- UPDATE – Libertarian group files sweeping records request for evidence of state agency bias such as using words like ‘Tea Party,’ ‘gun nut,’ ‘redneck,’ ‘hick’ and ‘Mormon’, July 10, 2013
- Reproductive-rights activists: budget mostly kind to women’s health programs; RPA battle to resume in 2014, July 10, 2013
- Rep. Marcie Maxwell leaving state House for education adviser job with Gov. Inslee’s administration, July 9, 2013
- Rep. Heck, JBLM leader plan tele-town hall Tuesday evening on cuts, furloughs, July 8, 2013