Talking WA politics.
NOTICE: Political Buzz has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved Political Buzz.
Visit the new section.
- Joe Turner has covered state government and transportation issues since 1990. Since the Bellarmine grad’s arrival in the newsroom in 1978, he’s covered police, suburban cities, Tacoma City Hall, Federal Way City Hall and the Pierce and King county governments. Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts by Joe Turner:
- Mainstream Republicans don’t like Tim Eyman’s latest ballot measure, I-1033, Oct. 28, 2009
- Boeing, Going, Gone: It’s all in the eye of the beholder for Gregoire, Hewitt, Brown, Oct. 28, 2009
- Statute, constitution conflict over when a judge can be removed from office, Oct. 28, 2009
- Advisory committee starts work Thursday on Narrows Bridge tolls for July 2010, Oct. 27, 2009
- Referendum 71: Homophobes probably aren’t in the Colbert Report’s demographic, Oct. 27, 2009
- State seeks contractor to replace southern half of the Alaskan Way Viaduct, Oct. 26, 2009
- Margaret Casey gets award for her work on behalf of senior citizens, Oct. 26, 2009
- Pierce prosecutors charge 3 in geoduck case, Oct. 23, 2009