Talking WA politics.
NOTICE: Political Buzz has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved Political Buzz.
Visit the new section.
Posts by Brad Shannon:
- Reality of 2nd special session sinking in around Olympia; likely to start Wednesday morning, June 10, 2013
- Morning update: Session day 45, Feb. 27, 2013
- House panel votes 11-0 for bill requiring state voter pamphlets for primary elections, Feb. 5, 2013
- Salary commission taking first public comment next week in Olympia on pay for state elected officials, Jan. 24, 2013
- Labor-business-environmental coalition sends letters to Inslee and Legislature asking for ‘down payment’ on $50 billion in transportation needs, Jan. 24, 2013
- Insurance commissioner Kreidler: State needs to pass Reproductive Parity Act, Jan. 23, 2013
- Rep. Moeller revives his bill to beef up PDC’s web site using fee for politicians, lobbyists; also seeks to put ethics boards under PDC purview, Jan. 22, 2013
- U.S. Rep. Heck devotes first House floor speech to ailing teacher/coach from Olympia High, Jan. 22, 2013