News Tribune Photo

Community mourns Powell boys and investigators continue work at crime scene

Order reprints

9 Responses Subscribe to comments

1. geanderson2001

omg

Feb 05, 2012 @ 6:28 pm

2. carliebee

The last picture just makes me so sad. What happened to this family, what went so wrong for it all to end this way.

Feb 05, 2012 @ 6:38 pm

3. franknittie

To the GrandParent of those boy`s, I am am so sorry this has happened. I believe in heaven and in God and I also believe there is a devil and a hell. and I also believe those boy`s are now with the only person who could have ever loved them more than yourselve`s, with this being said the father is being dealt with accordingly.Again I am so sorry.

Feb 06, 2012 @ 12:04 am

4. Freetobe

My heart aches for the dear grandparents, who have already suffered more tragedy & loss than they should ever have to. They will need love, prayers and as much family & community support as possible. What can we do to prevent these traumatic outcomes?

Feb 06, 2012 @ 12:53 am

5. Freedomforall

Looks like the system pushed him over the edge. Unbelievably sad.

Feb 06, 2012 @ 6:33 am

6. moiraz

The boys and their beautiful mother are gone. I feel so sorry for the grandparents. They have to live with the memories.

Feb 07, 2012 @ 9:36 am

7. Leslie

If there is a heaven then the little fellas might be in Mom’s arms right now. Horrific tragedy and courts should LISTEN TO THE WIVES, PARENTS. They know better than anyone of what their children and themselves had to deal with. This bleeding heart “oh they need time with daddy (or mommy) is b.s.”. I’ve seen the courts do the same thing down here putting children in danger every day. LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN. The poor caseworker is lucky she wasn’t dragged into the house. Maybe her breaking a window would have helped get the gas out. Hard to say but the boys were hit by this monster before then. May he rot in hell.

Feb 07, 2012 @ 3:10 pm

8. clarissa fowler

this is an unfair and uncusins an my called for tradgedy thoose boys were my cousins their mother was my aunt who would call me a stinker and would make a clarissa sanwich with my aunt marie i tucked thoose boys into bed the night before thei kissed they died i kissed their foreheads carried them to bed and tucked them in and seeing the news they are still trying to find my aunt susan tho she may not be with us any longer she still is and always will be in our hearts and night i sometimes dream that im in the house watching josh prep for this horrible event but before he opens that door i kill him myslef and the boys are with us still then i wake up and it had felt so real but i cry cuz i know their gone

Feb 08, 2012 @ 6:51 am

9. navguy

Lord give us strength to carry on!!!

Feb 08, 2012 @ 9:16 pm