These are 10 selected quotes from President Obama over the last three years.
1. The private sector is doing fine.
2. You will not see any of your taxes increase one single dime.
3. We can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra.
4. I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.
5. Over the last 15 month, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been to 57 states.
6. The last thing you want to do is raise taxes in the middle of a recession.
7. The thing about hip-hop today is it’s smart, it’s insightful.
8. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in the back.
9. When I’m president, I will go line by line to make sure we are not spending money unwisely.
10. What do you think stimulus is? It’s spending, that’s the whole point.
There are plenty of other interesting statements, but these are just a few. I find them very funny.