Letters to the Editor

Your views in 200 words or less

POLITICS: Birthers, Palin-haters should give it a rest

Letter by Lawrence H. Smith, University Place on March 7, 2011 at 2:31 pm with 98 Comments »
March 7, 2011 2:31 pm

In the 2008 election, I didn’t vote for either Obama/Biden or McCain/Palin. I’m still hearing two groups mouthing off about the 2008 candidates.

One group is the birthers who insist that Barack Obama was born outside the United States, so he’s not eligible to be president. Well, the only reason that “naturally born” requirement if in the Constitution is because of the hatred Thomas Jefferson had for Alexander Hamilton.

Since Hamilton was born in Jamaica, Jefferson wanted to make sure Hamilton never got to be president, so the requirement for the office was added as a condition for one to be president. It’s an outdated requirement and should be deleted from the Constitution; Jefferson and Hamilton have been dead for nearly two centuries.

The second group that’s still making noise is the anti-Sarah Palin crowd. These people tell me they hate Palin but never can seem to come with a good reason for their hatred.

Here’s the deal, Palin haters: You’re worrying about a lady that ran for vice-president nearly three years ago when you should be concerned about the guy who actually got elected.
Poor Joe Biden is a nice guy, but he’s surely not the sharpest tool in the shed. Let’s all pray for Obama’s health every day and hope that Biden decides to retire soon.

OK, all birthers and Palin-haters out there: Do us a favor, and give it a rest!

1. So, Larry, who did you vote for? Are you still proud?
    VP Biden would do a fine job. He has plenty of experience in and around DC to know how it all works and his ideas about what is right for the country are equally fine.
    We know more than we ever wanted about Ms. Palin. I don’t hate her or anyone else. I just think she is incapable of leading this country in the proper direction for progress and prosperity. Every time she opens her mouth what issues forth is a disaster.

2. Jefferson was the American Minister (ambassador) to France from 1785 to 1789 and did not attend the Constitutional Convention.

The ‘natural born citizens’ restriction did not apply to anyone who was “a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution” so Hamilton was a citizen and was therefore eligible to run for the Presidency.

3. JudasEscargot says:

Mr. Smith:

Let me see if I got this straight. You sent a letter to the editor of a newspaper because you are tired of media coverage of Obama’s deflectors and those that dislike Palin. Don’t read your own letter.

As to the “Birthers” – if horseskeesters like Huckabee wouldn’t say stupid things like “Obama grew up in Kenya” and then when called on it, lies through his teeth, maybe the issue would go away. Sadly, about half the republicans still hold onto the belief that Obama was not born in Hawaii.

Speaking of “saying stupid things” – Palin makes money by doing exactly that.

4. Liberals are angry at Palin because they know she has a terrific impact on a liberals horrific agenda. Let’s just say, most liberals are about 4 cans short of a six pact.

5. But Progrssives/libs don’t see Russia from Wasillea.

6. uscha, just what would that impact be?
    I’ll compare my 2 cans Guinness of to your six-pack of Bud light any day

7. the3rdpigshouse says:

My problem is having an anti-American marxist/socialist in the White House who never voted competently in the U.S. Senate, has made the U.S. a joke on the international scene, and made turning the U.S. into another socialist cesspool his prime objective!! Larry, had you and the other members of the ignorant electorate expected some definition for “Hope” and “Change” and not believed all the anti-American propaganda spewed by the anti-American national news services, we would not be going thru this disastereous time in our history with “OH-Bummer” as CinC!!!

8. JudasEscargot says:

3rd pig – is your last name White and are you from West Virginia by chance?

9. Sorry Publico. I would not touch Guinness or Bud. I have a lot better class than that. How about a “gool old German beer like Becks?”

10. JudasEscargot says:

Since Guiness pre-dates Becks by about 150 years, I’d say that Becks is the imitator, not the inovator.

11. Guiness? Becks? Bud Lite? Three completely different styles of beer so any comparison is like comparing apples, oranges and kiwi fruit.

I used to think Guiness and Becks were really great beer back in the day but there is so much more deliciousness out there. Currently am drinking my homebrewed Belgian style Wit. Better than money can buy.

12. That being said….Guiness, Beck and Bud (not Lite) are quality beers. Bud is a decent beer but it is too geared to mass tastes. Put three drops of hop oil in a can of Bud and you have a good beer.

13. JudasEscargot says:

beerBoy – being a non-participant in alcohol, I’ll say that Becks and Guiness NAs are a toss up – each having their own flavor and O’Douls is green death.

14. JudasEscargot says:

I see TMell had the same fit with Horton as he did with me.

Of course, he defends 3rd Pig…..if THAT says anything about rational behavior

15. JudasEscargot says:

“People read your stupidity on these boards all the time, and have to wade through it.”

TMell must be the forum polling source as he has a tendency to speak for “others”.

Or he has a rock in his pocket.

16. JudasEscargot says:

“That’ your right on a blog. You can be as stupid as you are and still post.”

The irony is just too much. LMAO

17. hortonpeak says:

Tmell, whatever. Cheers.

18. bobcat1a says:

TMell, Pig is welcome to his opinion. Everyone is entitled to that, but everyone is not entitled to their own facts. Pig doesn’t seem to know the difference. Mindless rants, as George Will wrote today, are more likely to redound to the detriment of your side, so keep encouraging Pig.

19. donjames says:

Bet Mr. Lawrence H. Smith is really glad he started this thread.

Publico, thanks for starting it off by being being Mr. Smith’s Exhibit “A”. Now will someone stand up for the birthers? Anyone? Okay, how about truthers?

And you can keep your belly-wash. Make mine a nice Sine Qua Non Atlantis Fe 203 1A, 2005.

Cheers.

20. concernedtacoma7 says:

xring- great job quoting an old SNL joke, not commenting on anything resembling a fact or quote. Recycled and lazy.

21. donjames says:

And where the hell is “Wasillea”?

Geez.

22. I doubt that piggie will ever give up. Socialist, Marxist and liberal are just too delicious for his fried brain to ignore even though the evidence indicates he does not know what they mean.

23. Alison7613 says:

Even more than giving it a rest, how about they just get a life?

24. DJ – Haven’t tasted that wine….a little turned off by the pretentiousness of the name though. One of the great things about beer is that I can afford the greatest beers in the world – not even close with wine. Would like to drink great wines but my pocket book says no.

The original letter makes the assumption that those who point to Palin’s statements and actions in order to ridicule them are motivated by hate and presents this as equivalent to those who refuse to accept the legitimacy of Obama’s presidency. Though, on the surface, the letter strives to present itself as “fair and balanced”, the false equivalency put forward makes me conclude that it is, in actuality, an attempt to dismiss any and all criticisms of Palin as being on the same delusional level as birthers’ blather.

25. ItalianSpring says:

Well lets see. The writers first point is moot because being naturally born, is the requirement of the law. The second point is explainable in that libs hate conservatism, especially when it comes from a hot and sexy woman like Palin, who they know is flat out sexy.

26. D_J, real bloggers don’t use no stinking spell check.

As for birthers, how about pointing out that if there was any evidence don’t you thing the Great Right Wing Money Machine would have found it.

27. Concerned, how bad, so sad, but I was quoting the Devine Sarah herself.
    Not a fan of SNL.

28. menopaws says:

Birther is “politically correct” speech for racist………Everyone is afraid to say it aloud and be honest……But, the birther,” he might be a Muslim” crowd just HATES having a black man in their WHITE House. As for Sarah Palin: that lady with the big hair and leather suits makes a pile of money with the clothes, the”you betcha” and the feigned stupidity while she laughs her way to the bank……..Joe Biden is absolutely terrible at being “politically correct”…….But after his long career in the Senate, he knows how to work with Republicans and knows where some wiggle room can be found. Just because he doesn’t speak well with the typical politico “forked tongue” doesn’t make him incompetent………..I like him because he isn’t a “sound bite” kind of guy……..He says what he truly thinks and you don’t have to like it–but you can trust it wasn’t manufactured by some consultant………The Republicans cling to those birthers and fuel the fire of their racism……..Pretty ugly stuff, but it plays well with the fringe right……….How sad that we moved forward by electing our President and now, continue to send a message to the world that we are still name-calling, backward racists…….Another opportunity to be an example to the world blown by some wacko’s who are courted by the opposition……

29. donjames says:

Actually, bB, Sine Qua Non is famous for their irreverent names – names like Boots and Pasties, Covert Fingers, 17th Nail In My Cranium, Against the Wall, Midnight Oil, The Hussy, The Boot, Strapless, Strawman, etc, etc. They never name a vintage the same. They are also quite famous for the always-different artwork on their labels.

Sorry my favorite happens to sound pretentious, but I can assure you that anything by SQN is the real deal – particularly if you enjoy syrahs or pinots.

30. JudasEscargot says:

“donjames says:
    March 7, 2011 at 8:26 pm
    And where the hell is “Wasillea”?

Geez.”

So true, don. It should have been spelled “Wasillya”

31. JudasEscargot says:

“Coming from the French cuisine that brings Palin up all the time.”

I’m not the one complaining about Palin being in the news all the time. It works exactly the way she wants it. The result is that she is the least respected GOP possibility for president in 2012. Keep talking, Sarah.

32. dj – here in SE Idaho there isn’t very good distribution so I’ll have to wait till we drive to Northern California to visit the in-laws to sample SNQ. Thanks for the tip.

33. I like the original Paulaner beer, Used to buy it in Germany with the “flip-top”. Coming back to the states, every beer here tasted like soap water in comparison.

34. So Lawrence, should we disregard any part of the Constitution that you feel was written for questionable reasons? If Jefferson managed to get it adopted to keep Hamilton out of the running, does that make it any less than any other part of the Constitution? We don’t pick and choose what parts we’ll abide by and which parts we’ll ignore.

35. uscha, how about cesspool sediment?

36. Chippert says:

3pigs, when did you last travel overseas? I have a clue for you if you are paying attention. I have traveled in Europe extensively and have many friends there I correspond with daily. Europe HATED George Bush, thought he was a cowboy and crazy. Europe was ecstatic when Barack Obama was elected. Europe is very liberal. Now, that does not mean that I agree with them. Those are just the facts, 3pigs. You should check before you write.

37. Chippert says:

Mr. Smith, not sure where you got your information about Jefferson and Hamilton but I would like to hear your reference. Do you even know who the first President was that was born in the US? I’ll give you one clue: it was after Jefferson! Did you know that Barry Goldwater ran for President in the 1960’s and he was not born in the United States? Ok, do you give up? The first President born in the U.S. was Martin Van Buren, our 8th President! You might want to check your facts if you want to write a letter like this.

38. Shattah206 says:

Lemmings . . . and it is a SNL quote, not Sarah’s

39. One definition of a liberal: “Someone who feels a great debt to his fellowman, which he/she proposes to pay off with your money.”

40. chippert, the fact that the Europeans hated Bush and wet their pants when
    The great one” was elected doesn’t really matter to a real American. I wouldn’t waste my time to pee on a European”s shoes if they were on fire. They, of all people are in no position to judge anyone after the mess they’ve caused over the past 100 years. Try to aim a little higher if you’re looking for opinions that really matter. The Europeans can got to hell as far as I’m concerned.

41. Chippert says:

frosty, what you would waste your time on is not relevant.

3rdpig said “My problem is having an anti-American marxist/socialist in the White House who never voted competently in the U.S. Senate, has made the U.S. a joke on the international scene”

and that is something that is totally in error. People should not substitute their opinions when facts are available.

42. xring says:
    March 8, 2011 at 6:07 am
    D_J, real bloggers don’t use no stinking spell check.
    xring says:
    March 7, 2011 at 2:41 pm
    Sozo, the word “lemmons’ does not appear in the Webster’s or Random House unabridged dictionaries I consulted. In fact, the reason it is in quotes here is because my spell checker kept changing in to ‘lemons’.
    Lol.

43. Here’s the actual quote… “They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska.”

“I don’t throw sticks and stones, I throw facts and figures, They hurt more.”

Lol… who said it?
    (hint) starts with “x”

44. Roncella says:

Publico, So your confortable with VP foot in mouth Biden as VP.

Believe me your dinitely in the minority on that thought.

Its always interesting how quickly the liberals/progressives attack Palin no matter what she says or how she says it. That includes the lame stream media as well. (libs./Progs).

“lemmons” perfectly describles the many liberals and progressives and democrats as they follow their leaders off the cliff, like President Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid, Barbara Boxer, Barney Frank, Anthony Wiener, Al Frankin, Al Sharpton, too many to list them all here.

45. the3rdpigshouse says:

Clippert – 129 “Present” votes as a State Senator is a demonstration of incompetence or indecisiveness!!

46. I knew that lemmons was an error, unless of course you’re talking about the movie star, Jack, and his children, the Lemmons. Just trying to be funny with the fact that we always see two “views” represented here. It’s like two people look out the same window and see entirely different things!

Note: “………..I like him because he isn’t a “sound bite” kind of guy……..He says what he truly thinks and you don’t have to like it–but you can trust it wasn’t manufactured by some consultant.”

MP I believe said this about Biden. Change the pronoun here to “she” and the “guy” to “woman” and you have a statement another person makes about Sarah Palin.

BTW, I do believe there is hatred in much of the commentary about Sarah Palin. I personally don’t want her to run for president and would not vote for her, BUT I appreciate her for a variety of reasons. I’m an old lady, and very famiiar with some of the dynamics of the “feminist” movement which I put in quotes because I don’t think it’s about true feminism at all.

I think many women in that movement despise Sarah Palin. She’s made a mockery of their hypocrisy for one thing, and she just doesn’t have the look they want to go along with the feminist caricature.

She’s way too cute, too beauty pageant…represents one of the “popular girls” they all have issues about from the old days.

47. JudasEscargot says:

“I’m an old lady, and very famiiar with some of the dynamics of the “feminist” movement which I put in quotes because I don’t think it’s about true feminism at all.

It would appear that you know much less about the feminist movement than you claim. Take a look at Gloria Steinem, who was on Bill Maher this past weekend. She’ll be 77 this month and is a beautiful woman that doesn’t have to fake it to make it.

48. JudasEscargot says:

I’ll take a Biden gaff versus this:

“But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies.” –Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck’s radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

49. Hey JE: “Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.” “Gloria Steinem is a beauttiful
    woman?” You need to take some eye meds!

50. JudasEscargot says:

Now HERE is the take from Palin:

“As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border.” –Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska’s proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS’s Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008″

Luckily she didn’t flip “rears his head” to “heads his rear”

51. JudasEscargot says:

Then there is her “what’s good for me isn’t good for you” attitude:

“We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn’t that ironic?” –Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada’s single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

52. Shatt: The exact palinism is “I can see Russia from my backyard” which, like her house, is in Wasilla, which is on the south coast of Alaska.

At least you spelled lemmings correctly.

What: “Russia from land here in Alaska” was the Republican attempt at spin and cover up.

Suggest you both review the Palin/Couric Interveiw, which was such a disaster for Palin, but so enlighten the country.

53. As I said, I don’t think SP is a good candidate for president, but this quote? “But obviously, we’ve got to stand with our North Korean allies” has about as much significance as President Obama’s visiting all 57 states.

How old ARE you Judas?

As for what I know about the feminist movement, Judas, I know as much about it as you know about petty, puerile commentary. A lot.

54. frosty – Paulaner is a good beer. Of course the problem with imports is that, unless they are high alcohol like Belgiums, they tend to be damaged by the travel, sunlight, time to get them over here. A British colleague of mine refers to American macro brews as “yellow burp water” – pretty accurate. Fortunately the microbrew proliferation have given us some very high quality alternatives.

55. I lost all respect for Biden during the Clarence Thomas hearings. He was bending over backwards to make sure no one could make the claim that he was racist and ignored the very obvious fact that Thomas wasn’t even close to the best candidate available.

56. mrenchirito says:

I’ll take a Palin gaff versus this:

“My fear is that the whole island (Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.”

57. Ah, but Rep Johnson was not a candidate for VP.

58. JudasEscargot says:

“sozo says:
    March 8, 2011 at 11:17 am

How old ARE you Judas?

I’ll be 60 next month. Would you like some more Palinisms to convince you that the woman is a loon?

“We believe that the best of America is in the small towns that we get to visit, and in the wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard-working, very patriotic, very pro-America areas of this great nation. This is where we find the kindness and the goodness and the courage of everyday Americans.”

– Sarah Palin, October 17 2008. 79% of Americans live in urban areas

“I may not answer the questions that either the moderator or you want to hear.”

– Sarah Palin, October 2 2008

Here is a classic:

Question: Are you offended by the phrase “Under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance? Why or why not?

Sarah Palin: Not on your life. If it was good enough for the founding fathers, its good enough for me and I’ll fight in defense of our Pledge of Allegiance.
    — Sarah Palin’s response to the 2006 Eagle Forum Questionnaire

59. Beerboy, when I was in Germany in the 50’s and 60’s the local beers were not pasteurized. It was some good stuff. Some of the gasthauses were actually built inside of breweries that dated back to the 1400’s.

60. JudasEscargot says:

From the “American Thinker” – a media that is foreign to many on this forum:

“Democrat Hank Johnson (D-GA) is a sick man. He contracted Hepatitis C 12 years ago and often has periods of confusion and can lose his train of thought”

61. The question is; “the American flag on Mars?” Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. I would have to answer, “no madam, the flag went down with the island of Guam. geeez!

62. Judas, excuses, excuses, excuses. Is congresswoman Lee also suffering from an illness, besides stupidity?

63. JudasEscargot says:

“For the record, Bill Maher makes me ill; would sooner go in for surgery than hear his arrogant take on anything. I do think Gloria Steinhem was a beautiful woman physically, though misguided, and she’s probably a lovely old lady now.”

The problem with Maher is that his show is live and open. Ideologues don’t fit well with his presentation. Steinem is so misguided that she changed a generation of women. Old? I was amazed that she was 77. She looks 20 years younger.

Jealousy is an ugly thing to witness.

64. JudasEscargot says:

frosty – The Congressman is diagnosed with a real issue. You, on the other hand, have no excuse.

65. mrenchirito says:

Ohhhh so now he’s ill. Before all the lefty’s (including Judas at a paper down south) were saying that he didn’t really MEAN the island would capsize, he meant all the congestion would cause problems for the infrastructure. So which is it?

Lefty’s change their tune so often that you can’t keep track of them all!

66. Another famous comment, “we have to pass it before we know what’s in it”. Pelosi didn’t know if she was sitting on the floor of the senate or on a commode. Sooooo, let’s see, we got Jpoe Biden, 2nd in line to the president and then we had Pelosi, 3rd in line. Is that scary or what?

67. And then there’s Judas who’s got a “thing” for a 77 year old has- been lefty. It doesn’t get any better than this.

68. mrenchirito says:

Judas has a thing for Helen Thomas too!

69. menopaws, please….I beg you…get over the racist nonsense. It’s old and tired and simply not true for many…indeed most of those who find Barack Obama’s policies problematic.

I think some of you folks might like to listen see this video tape. I especially want you bBoy to hear CEO Schiller of NPR reflect on the population of the U.S. and get back to me…

70. Thanks for the chuckle, sozo. :-)

71. JudasEscargot says:

“indeed most of those who find Barack Obama’s policies problematic.”

“Being born in Kenya he has some strange policies”

Nothing racist there, huh?

72. JudasEscargot says:

“sozo says:
    March 8, 2011 at 4:15 pm
    60, really Judas? Your comments are often quite adolescent. Did something stunt your emotional growth or does puerility just suit you?All the best to you in your crush on o a woman old enough to be your mama (although, thanks to Planned Parenthood, she would have terminated you).

As for Bill Maher’s show being live and open, so too are many of the shows you hold in disdain, Judas. Maher and his little friends like Janine Garafalo (sp) are about as open as a hermetically sealed bubble, but if it makes you feel better to listen to them snarl, go for it.”

I think Jeanine has been on Maher’s show once in all the years he’s been on HBO. Bill normally has a split panel of liberals and conservatives and has been known to have an all conservative panel a couple of times. Of course, you’d have to actually watch the program to know that.

Since sozo is lobbing pubescent “yo momma” insults, I’d say I got under her skin just a little bit. Sozo, you need to relax and enjoy that socialist pension that comes every month and not get so wound up over a TV show that you don’t watch.

73. JudasEscargot says:

The American Thinker is a daily conservative internet publication dealing with American politics, foreign policy, national security, economics, diplomacy, culture…

mrenchirito says:
    March 8, 2011 at 3:23 pm

Lefty’s change their tune so often that you can’t keep track of them all!”

Like I said, no “American Thinkers” here

74. JudasEscargot says:

What will I do when sozo and Wench both stalk me?

75. mrenchirito says:

Once again Judas totally misses the point. It must be nice to live in a world where reality is anything you say it is!

76. JudasEscargot says:

Helen Thomas covered every President of the United States from the last years of the Eisenhower administration until the second year of the Obama administration>

Wencherito is a poor man’s Michelle Malkin, on a good day. The rest of the time, she’s just Wencherito

77. So……to be a Regressive you have to hate older women? Eartha Kitt was sexy well into her 70s.

BTW – Helen Thomas was right.

78. Novelist3 says:

“Lefty’s change their tune so often that you can’t keep track of them all!”

And yet it’s still the same old tired song they sing.

79. “to be aRegressive you have to hate older women” ??? Whoa! Where is there an indication of hating older women here? If you mean Helen Thomas, my personal dislike of her has nothing to do with either her age or her appearance. Can’t speak for others.

I said in an earlier thread that Gloria Steinhem was a beautiful woman and no doubt still is. I am of the opinion that many older women are more beautiful than they were when young. If you want to talk about a celebrity that’s still gorgeous and sexy, my vote goes to Helen Mirren.

80. Have you ever felt your skin crawl at the mere thought of a rat? Or maybe a spider? Or a snake?

That’s what happens to me when I hear Bill Maher’s name, so yeah, Judas, you did manage to get under it…my skin that is,but not for he reasons you apparently think. It was simply a visceral response to having an ugly picture flash through my mind.

You needn’t fear that I will stalk you Judas. I was doing a pretty good job of scrolling past you these days till you had to go and make my skin crawl by holding up BM as one of your icons.

bBoy, Helen might have been right on occasion…everyone hits the mark from time to time. Too bad she ended her career by letting the ugly out in broad daylight. I was happy to see her go.

81. Haa! Judging by half the idiotic comments that end up on this website, made by people who may or may not be registered to vote, the LEAST of our worries is Obama or Palin!

82. That actually is an “American flag on mars” thanks to NASA’s Phoenix program.

83. When a letter ends with “give it a rest” the opposite generally happens.

Good job, Lawrence. You cleared both benches.

84. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) – “My fear is the island will be overpopulated and will tip over and capsize”

Admiral- “We don’t anticipate that”

??? ;)

85. sozo:

frosty says:
    March 8, 2011 at 3:39 pm

mrenchirito says:
    March 8, 2011 at 3:56 pm
    Judas has a thing for Helen Thomas too!

And – since I’m not an ardent archivist like whatIdo – there is my memory of all the snarky remarks in the past about “ugly, old” liberal women as compared to the “babes” of FOX.

86. But beerboy, be honest now, isn’t there a lot of truth in the assertion that leftist women are generally more dour, thin-lipped, straight-haired, male-hating, depressed and generally just an unhappy bunch of classless people? c’mon be honest.

87. I’m wondering why none of the lefties here noticed that I put Pelosi on the floor of the Senate instead of the House of Representatives? Or, could it possibly be that they agree with me that she was not sure where she was or what she was saying when she muttered those famous words, “we have to pass it before we know what’s in it”?

88. donjames says:

You people should give Rep Johnson a break. Like a typical white person, he was clearly counting Guam as one of the 57 states – in which case it would have be in gave danger of capsizing due to top-heavy government. I mean, there are so many corpsemen running around on that island it truly is amazing that it still floats…. though it may not stay afloat much if they spread the wealth around.

Want more?

89. beerBoy says:
    March 9, 2011 at 10:11 am
    …..

• beerBoy wrote on 02/27/2010 06:52:06 AM:
    Parkland – avowing that you “know” something to be true isn’t really that convincing an argument.

;)

90. c’mon now, cut me some slack….I didn’t avow that I knew that bit.

91. While were discussing natural beauties on the Left, lets mention just a few,

Janet Napolantano, Nancy Pelosi, Gregoire, Patty Murray, the last two leftest supreme court appointees, Wopie Goldberg, shiller of NPR, Helen Thomas, Sheila Jackson Lee, the list is endless, uggggg……!!!!!

92. Wow….don’t even need memory for that confirmation.

93. ;)

(I think he was refering to personality… you know, ‘inner’ beauty’)

94. Roncella, stop it! I can’t stop laughing! Just the visualization of those faces as I read them made me crack-up. Point made! There is something not right in the genetic pool of liberals.

95. LarryFine says: