It’s been on a four year hiatus but now LouieFest, the rock and roll music and art festival, is back and it’s coming to Tacoma’s newest attraction: LeMay – America’s Car Museum July 28-29.
Forty bands on four outdoor stages will make up the entertainment during the two day festival.
– Moby Grape
– Tacoma’s The Fabulous Wailers, who first recorded “Louie Louie.”
– 1,000 guitar sing-along to “Louie Louie.” Bring your own guitar and play with the pros.
– Local art, vendors, beer garden and children games/activities
WHEN: 10 a.m. to dusk, Saturday, July 28 and Sunday, July 29
WHERE: LeMay – America’s Car Museum, 2702 East D Street, Tacoma (next to the Tacoma Dome)
BONUS: Cost of admission includes free entry to ACM.
* One-day pass: $15 advance/$20 at gate
* Weekend pass: $25 advance/$30 at gate
* Under age 12: $10 weekend pass
* Military and senior discounts available
To purchase advance tickets, visit: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/256801%22%3EClick
For more information and a complete schedule of events, go to: http://www.louiefest.com.