Don’t worry Enrique Iglesias fans. He hasn’t canceled his concert date at the Puyallup Fair – he’s just moving it up to Sunday, Sept. 16.
Apparently, Iglesias had a scheduling conflict on the original date of Tuesday, Sept. 18. I don’t know what it is. His website still lists The Fair show as occurring on the 18th.
If you already have tickets and the new date works for you there will be no action needed on your part. The Fair will send you new tickets.
If the new date doesn’t work you have two options. Here’s the full list:
1) Attend the concert with new tickets. You will automatically be sent tickets for the new show date in the same (or better) seat locations. The original tickets for the Sept. 18 date will no longer be valid for concert or Fair gate entry. You MUST use the new tickets sent to you for the Sunday, Sept. 16 concert and Fair gate entry. New tickets with the correct date will be issued and sent to you NO LATER than Friday, July 20, 2012.
2) Exchange the tickets for another grandstand show at the 2012 Puyallup Fair. The ticket holder will be responsible for the price difference if the selection is a higher-priced ticket. For lower priced selections, refunds for the difference will be made. See below for directions in contacting the Puyallup Fair & Events Center Box Office. The ticket exchange must be done NO LATER than Friday, August 10, 2012.
3) Get a refund. If you cannot attend the Enrique Iglesias concert on Sunday, Sept. 16, you can get a full refund. If paid by credit card, refunds will be made back to the original credit card. If paid by cash or check, you must return your tickets in person at the Puyallup Fair & Events Center Box Office to obtain your refund. In order to get a refund you must notify us NO LATER than Friday, August 10, 2012. No refunds will be processed after August 10, 2012. See below for directions in contacting the Puyallup Fair & Events Center Box Office.
How to contact us to exchange for different concert tickets, or a refund:
1) Call 888-559-FAIR (3247) – open 7 days a week, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
2) Email email@example.com. Include your original Order Id #, phone number and billing address to obtain a refund.
3) Visit the Box Office directly at 110 9th Avenue SW, Puyallup, WA or call 253-841-5235 Tuesday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. or Saturday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tickets are available at the Puyallup Fair website, www.thefair.com/concerts or by phone (888) 559-FAIR (3247), daily, 8 am–8 pm PST. To save the convenience charges, purchase tickets in person at the Puyallup Fair & Events Center box office at 9th Avenue SW and Meridian Street, Tuesdays – Fridays from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., or on Saturdays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.