Go behind the yellow tape with The News Tribune
NOTICE: Lights & Sirens has moved.
With the launch of our new website, we've moved Lights & Sirens.
Visit the new section.
- Adam Lynn covers courts as part of the Crime and Breaking News Team at The News Tribune, where he’s worked since 2003. Lynn has spent nearly half of his 21-year career chronicling criminal justice matters in Washington and won reporting awards for his coverage of serial killer Robert Yates. “The Corpse Had a Familiar Face” by renowned Miami Herald reporter Edna Buchanan is among his favorite books. You can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posts by Adam Lynn:
- Teenager ordered held in detention in attack on 7-year-old Puyallup girl, July 12, 2013
- Tacoma man gets 23 years in sex trafficking case, July 11, 2013
- Pierce County deputies catch up with man who faked paralysis to escape custody, July 10, 2013
- ‘Military Mistress’ accused of bilking servicemen across nation to face Pierce County fraud charges, July 10, 2013
- Lakewood man charged with assault after allegedly shooting at police, July 9, 2013
- Overheated exhaust fan sparks evacuations in downtown Tacoma, July 5, 2013
- Fire destroys hangar, contents at Eatonville airfield, July 5, 2013
- Tacoma man pleads not guilty to harming his newborn son, July 3, 2013