Lights & Sirens

Go behind the yellow tape with The News Tribune

NOTICE: Lights & Sirens has moved.

With the launch of our new website, we've moved Lights & Sirens.
Visit the new section.

Dryer fire damages house in Tacoma

Post by Stacia Glenn / The News Tribune on May 9, 2013 at 9:59 am with No Comments »
May 9, 2013 9:59 am

dryer fireTacoma firefighters this morning knocked down a house fire that started in the dryer, the department said.

The fire was reported about 9:45 a.m. in the 2100 block of E. George Street.

Crews found that flames had spread throughout the laundry room. The blaze was doused quickly and no one was injured.

An estimate of damages wasn’t immediately available.

 

Leave a comment Comments
*
We welcome comments. Please keep them civil, short and to the point. ALL CAPS, spam, obscene, profane, abusive and off topic comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be blocked. Thanks for taking part and abiding by these simple rules.

Follow the comments on this post with RSS 2.0