Lights & Sirens

Go behind the yellow tape with The News Tribune

NOTICE: Lights & Sirens has moved.

With the launch of our new website, we've moved Lights & Sirens.
Visit the new section.

Orting house fire caused by candle, fire officials report

Post by Kathleen Cooper / The News Tribune on June 9, 2012 at 8:57 pm with No Comments »
June 9, 2012 8:57 pm

A candle lit some bedroom curtains on fire Saturday morning, Orting Valley Fire & Rescue reported.

The damage, estimated to be at about $50,000, was confined to the second floor of the home at 415 Varner Ave. SE in Orting.

The Pierce County fire marshal determined the fire was an accident.

 

Leave a comment Comments
*
We welcome comments. Please keep them civil, short and to the point. ALL CAPS, spam, obscene, profane, abusive and off topic comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be blocked. Thanks for taking part and abiding by these simple rules.

Follow the comments on this post with RSS 2.0