UPDATED at 1:45 p.m.
Here’s a list of what’s open and closed today. I’ll be putting the most recent information at the top.
* In Bonney Lake, city offices, the Justice Center, the City Hall Annex and Municipal Court are closed. Defendants must call the Court at 253-862-6606 before 4 p.m. Monday for new a court date.
* Tacoma Link has suspended operation for the rest of the day.
* Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium is closed.
* Thurston County Courthouse is closed.
* Waste Management will not be picking up garbage today on residential routes.
* * Pierce County government offices are now closed.
* U.P. Refuse has cancelled operations for today. They ask customers to continue to leave their containers out.
* Puyallup Municipal Court is closed.
* Joint Base Lewis-McChord is telling on-base personnel to stay off the roads and stay indoors.
* The SeaTac Link light rail station is closed.
* The road from the Nisqually entrance to Paradise is closed.
* City of Tacoma offices will be open with reduced staffing.
* Tacoma Municipal Court is closed.
* MultiCare Health System’s primary and specialty clinics in Pierce, King and Thurston counties will open at 1 p.m. Patients will be contacted to reschedule appointments. The hospitals are open.
* MultiCare’s Urgent Care centers will open at their regularly scheduled times. The exception is the MultiCare Spanaway Clinic, which has no power and will not open until it returns.
* The state Department of Labor & Industries’ offices in Thurston County are closed. Regional offices in the Puget Sound also may be closed or have limited staffing.
* Tacoma Art Museum is closed. Third Thursday events are canceled.
* Pierce County Library System says it will open at 1 p.m.