We will update this list as changes are announced.
* Pierce Transit route 410 is operating on a snow detour and is currently not serving the Pierce College Puyallup campus.
* All YMCAs in Pierce and Kitsap counties are operating on modified schedules Wednesday. All adult and youth programs and classes are canceled. The Y will open at 7 a.m. unless otherwise notified.
* Federal Way and Kent will hold their regularly-scheduled council meetings tonight. The cities report that their City Halls are open.
* Madigan Healthcare System reports that all appointments scheduled for 2:30 p.m. or later today have been canceled. All appointments scheduled before 9 a.m. Wednesday also are canceled. Surgeries are not affected. Call the appointment line at 800-404-4506 if you have questions.
* The Salish Sea Festival concert that was scheduled for tonight at Christ Episcopal Church in Tacoma is canceled.
* The Lakewood Family YMCA opened two hours late at 7 a.m. All programs scheduled up to noon are canceled. Classes after noon will take place on schedule.
* University Place Refuse and Recycling said pickups should be on time today, but Wednesday’s predicted storm could mean delays. The company asks that customers leave their containers out, and they will attempt to get them picked up before the end of the week.
* Mount Rainier National Park reports that the road to Paradise will be closed today because of heavy snowfall.
* Allied Waste/Republic Services trucks are picking up residential and commercial garbage today on routes through the Kent Valley.
* Waste Management reports that its trucks will pickup trash in parts of Federal Way, Auburn, Maple Valley and UTC South Sound/King County that are accessible. There are parts of Maple Valley and Federal Way that are now accessible at this point.