Lights & Sirens

Go behind the yellow tape with The News Tribune

NOTICE: Lights & Sirens has moved.

With the launch of our new website, we've moved Lights & Sirens.
Visit the new section.

1. ItalianSpring says:

I blame and always will blame Huckabee. He decided he knew better than cops, psychiatrists, judges, juries, the prison system and the general public, and he released a crazy psycho who had been sentenced to one hundred and eight years in prison. I believe Huckabee has a God complex and if he doesn’t, he’s an arrogant idiot. The proof is the death count of 5. I would NEVER vote for him, even if he ran for sewer maintanance officer.

2. ItalianSpring says:

I have just now listened to the interview and it confirms what I’ve already said. I am a CONSERVATIVE and was way before it was cool. I have lost more respect for Medved for letting Huck get away with his fan dance, and have zero for the Huckster himself. What a chump.

3. sumner402 says:

News flash, it’s not cool and never has been to be a neo-fascist conservative.

4. sixpackjoe says:

Huckabee thinks Obama was raised in Kenya. He also had the nerve to call out the sweet Natalie Portman, he is getting some type of Palinism head defect as of late?

5. sixpackjoe says:

“CONSERVATIVE and was way before it was cool.”

LOL, this statement has made my day! cool… so funny. Hey Reagon was a full pledged union backing Democrat before he became the puppet for GE and his corporate minions.

6. ItalianSpring says:

You libs are truly insane.

7. sixpackjoe says:

@ItalianSpring – word of advice. When you call anyone and everyone a lib, you truly are insane. Has it ever hit your head that you can be anti tea party, anti GOP, anti corporations, anti fascist and not be a lib? Maybe in your little mind it is impossible, but there are many people that are not lib, they just have a brain… and can make decisions for themselves without being a part of any party. But I believe you to not have the brain capacity to know what I mean. So sad. But that was the best line ever, I’m going to use that alot. “I was a conservative and way before it was cool.” That is just too funny.