Here are updates on the two fires in the City of Tacoma on Thursday night.
Crews are still investigating what sparked an apartment fire at 3931 Mason Loop Road. However, they have determined the blaze caused about $230,000 damage, the fire department reports.
Crews have confirmed that an overheated BBQ grill sparked a devastating blaze at a home at 1904 N. Proctor St, the fire department reports. The blaze caused about $485,000 to the house and detached garage.
In regards to Monday’s fire at the Hillside Quickie market, crews are continuing to dig to find out what sparked that blaze. More information might be available next week.