I’ve written about this phenomenon in the past, but it never ceases to amaze me. Our blogging software lets us see the search terms that bring people to Light & Sirens.
I’m always amazed that a) so much weird, vile stuff leads people somehow to us (well, we do write about a lot of nastiness). And b) how much these search terms reveal about the anonymous internet users out there.
Once again, a list of search terms that should never have happened:
* where can i get crack tacoma
* animal &girls porn
* 30-45 years old porno photo
* how much does it take to get a 14 year old drunk?
* picture of old man & a child togather
* proof needed to convict for providing a place for minors to consume alcohol
* can regular people have lights and sirens on cars
* WACKY NUDE PICS
* mexican dog women porno videot
* short juggalo songs from random ppl
* how police officers handle a child lying about sexual abuse?
* weird rape on porn
* Who got arrested in Idaho during 2007 thru 2008
* And thus I clothe my naked villainy/With old odd ends stolen out of holy writ; And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.